Anthrax's worst song?

Joey - I'd have to say Belly of the Beast. I love Intro to Reality and the whole build-up, but then Joey starts singing and things go downhill from there.

John - Black Lodge. Really not crazy about this song, and it is the only dark spot on an otherwise perfect album.

Antisocial...Its kinda wierd, sometime I likes it, sometimes I don't.
But the only Bush era song I could possibly skip is 'Potters field' because I can't stand the minitue wait for it to come on...and I prefer the remix on '....Killer As'

Not saying its bad (its not good though!!), but what is up with 13 from SOE?????

That is fucking weird - arse............!!!

Anthrax also used two Dennis Hopper clips from Blue Velvet in I'm The Man '91. "I can hear your fuckin radio you stupid shit" and "Fuck that shit". The "Fuck that shit" part was from my favorite line in the movie....

"Heinekin? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!"

All of Fistful except I'm Eighteen and Howling Furies.
P.O.T. is one of my fave albums, but Blood Just doesn't do anything for me. Maybe cause it's presiding Keep It In The Family.
Beyond that, I like just about everything of theirs.

@Buddy, and they had a message at the end off he clip about helping the homeless!It was banned by MTV because it was to negative!

@Timmy C13 was inspired by the band watching all these kungfufilms with those crappy english voiceovers!!
I GO I GO, Get that guy!!!!!!!

Some oldschool INFO by the Mighty Dutchy!!!

So you peeps are all waitin for the record??
I "Countdown to Extinction"for the next live show on march 16!!!!!!!

For anyone who's interested I/m almost ready with the design for Anthrax bootleg t-shirt, pictures available soon!!

Originally posted by dutchy
@Buddy, and they had a message at the end off he clip about helping the homeless!It was banned by MTV because it was to negative!

I guess you are talking about WHO CARES WINS and not NOW IT'S DARK...