Antimatter gets only attention from metalheads??

flebbie

a light has died
Sep 18, 2002
Groningen, the Netherlands
Visit site
I wouldnt call their music metal.. and I almost only see interviews and reviews of them in metal magazines.. like this they only get attention from the narrowminded metalheads, especially when they are on an ULTIMATE METAL forum...

maybe I'm wrong, I was just wondering

you should tour with Rachel Stevens.......i'll give her a call !

i might even go and see ya's then.

main1.jpg

What we need to do is invent a name for the music we play and then get loads of bands to copy it. Then we'll come up with our own style of dressing - probably black and purple tie-dye trousers and grey shirts on upside-down and back-to-front. Then the inevitable genre magazine will follow which of course will feature us on the front cover lots of times. Then Duncan can star in tv ads for 'Night Nurse' and I'll punch Posh Spice in the nose in front of a photographer for a large British tabloid. The rest as they say is history ...

I know you'll laugh this off, but I'm actually serious.
You should get a hold of whoever is managing Mew, get them to listen to your music and get on all hem tours in UK they're supposedly doing. Think it'll be a good match.

Allan said:
I know you'll laugh this off, but I'm actually serious.
You should get a hold of whoever is managing Mew, get them to listen to your music and get on all hem tours in UK they're supposedly doing. Think it'll be a good match.
Never heard of them. What label are they on?

Strangelight said:
Never heard of them. What label are they on?

They're on a major label. It says Sony Music Entertainment all over their booklet, is that a label? They're not your average big label band though, so somebody in their management must be looking past common commercial stereotypes.

I guess there will be all kinds of trouble with labels even if both bands agreed. I just figured if you wanted to reach crowds other than the ones knowing your metal past, this would be a good start, nobody associates Mew with metal, prime time MTV Nordic regular and everything, but I'd still figure there's a good chance fans of one of these bands would like the other. Don't really know who to compare Mew to, you should be able to find songs on all them fancy dl sites.

im gonna see them on sunday, oooooh! its sucha long time that i heard the singer sing with his amazing voice..ooh..*dreams on*

not to mention his amazing eyes.. :rolleyes:

Seems we don't appreciate the same things about this band :erk: .

They're coming here as well in a few weeks, I might go, I've never seen them indoors actually. What I really want them to do is record another album though, 4 new songs recorded in almost 4 years, get on with it.

Allan said:
They're on a major label. It says Sony Music Entertainment all over their booklet, is that a label? They're not your average big label band though, so somebody in their management must be looking past common commercial stereotypes.
thats a kind of contradiction really

Dunno bout that one, but I really really like 'em. Well atleast that latest album, Frengers. Gonna see em on sunday for the first time :hotjump:

And Thorsten, practically try anything from Frengers. I don't have the album so I can't tell you names. Elzka might help you with that. (before some of you make noise, I borrowed the album, didn't d/l it :Spin: )