Antimatter

i find "lights out" to be very much underrated. why is that? it's definitely much darker and more mature than saviour and more of a collaborative work than "planetary confinement" where duncan and mick recorded their own songs in two different sessions in two different countries separately.

i find "lights out" to be very much underrated. why is that? it's definitely much darker and more mature than saviour and more of a collaborative work than "planetary confinement" where duncan and mick recorded their own songs in two different sessions in two different countries separately.

I really like Lights Out, but I think it's much too long-drawn partially, best example is Expire

this weekend me and a couple of friends managed to take them in italy... or ehm to take mick moss here with leafblade as support.
don corleone, being you from turkey maybe you know exactly what happened there and why they could not play in turkey with duncan...

some of my pictures here:
http://picasaweb.google.it/eugenio.crippa/20071207AntimatterLeafblade

100_7313.JPG

did they mention anything at their italy gig really? i couldnt attend due to family biz but heard from a couple of friends there were a few problems with the promoter, who was, basically, a perfect asshole. there wasnt any promotion, any flyers or posters anywhere and he eventually couldnt pay their plane tickets. these hadnt had happened when i had arranged the 2003 gig :cool: no time for such stuff anymore unfortunately