Antonio needs your help!!!

I wondered if there is some way to know if they won't let me vote any more. It seems like I can go on forever...
So can anybody tell me if they ever got a message that they already voted today?

voted :)

Lhorian said:
I wondered if there is some way to know if they won't let me vote any more. It seems like I can go on forever...
So can anybody tell me if they ever got a message that they already voted today?
i just tried more than once, and no message. so i take it the votes from the second one on are just useless but it doesn't say.

Reactions: nafnikufesin
Lhorian said:
It never stops you from voting, but it does say that they have ways of monitoring it. They might be logging IP addresses, they might be monitoring for a sudden flurry of votes for the same baby, or then again, they might have no way of monitoring it, but they just say that to try and keep things fair. :D

Antonio thanks you all for your continued support!!! :headbang:

Reactions: Siren