ANUS.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discussions like these are good for your brain. When I get into college and actually learn some of these things, it will already be familiar, so wahoo for interesting conversations. Now that I finished my english essay I had time to read it. Good stuff

J. said:
ANUS likes Graveland and Sort Vokter, so they're not total numbskulls

and I bought the Havohej CD based on their praise. I wasn't sorry.

Actually, I recently got a hold of a copy of Graveland - 1000 Swords. To my utter surprise, it wasn't complete and utter dogshit.

Curiously enough...this thread has actually morphed into a genuine ANUS-styled thread intself, complete with protracted philosophical discourse that 95% don't understand and all! Sort of spooky really...:err:

I would disagree with you, OldScratch, as it's rather free of undeserved pretense. The debate that took place here was nearly free of ad hominems and the like, and rather interesting.

Necuratul said:
I would disagree with you, OldScratch, as it's rather free of undeserved pretense. The debate that took place here was nearly free of ad hominems and the like, and rather interesting.

Yes, and no obligatory invective hurled at Chuck from Death either...Fair enough, I suppose you are right!

I really do think the site is mostly a load of shit, but I love the rediculous amount of download threads-30 pages.

I thought about joining once or twice. I might, for lack of another good metal forum.

I knew this thread would be like this, and ANUS.com is a good site. And anus.com is NOTHING like "Lord Cunt" aka Lord Vic.

They know their Black Metal, and yes, they do post some intelligent material there, but their outlook with the music is too puristic for my liking. Much too narrow-minded, not to mention trying to be too fucking cool. And yes, racist as all fuck, which negates any positive intelligence they have. Thus, not worth two seconds of my fucking time.

So yes, amusing indeed.

being racist doesn't mean you're stupid, asshole. sometimes racism is justified. as in I don't like towelheads. so you're basically saying that if I don't agree with arabic islamic fundamentalist ways, I must be a stupid racist? you can fuck right off.

being racist doesn't mean you're stupid, asshole. sometimes racism is justified. as in I don't like towelheads. so you're basically saying that if I don't agree with arabic islamic fundamentalist ways, I must be a stupid racist? you can fuck right off.

no being a stupid racist means you hate all arabs because you think they're terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.