Any Britney Spears or NsYnc fans? Serious question

i want to admit i love britney, nsync, elvis and even linkin park................................

what a bullshit!!...... :OMG: is it really opeths forum or nu metal forum..... ???
however i won't mind calling this thread creater a genius, now we know posers....

i mean loving them without having any chance to know about these bands is fine but now you've tasted all these metal genre and suddenly this crap comes to you that i love these tit spears or whatever...

^that's stupid,... why arey ou mentioning elvis?!

and what's that thing about "tasting metal" that sound pretty homoerotic to me.

I heard a new Britney Spears song on the radio today,she sounds really tacky and disgusting,trying to make some more money by moaning in the mic every fifth second

i want to admit i love britney, nsync, elvis and even linkin park................................
what a bullshit!!...... :OMG: is it really opeths forum or nu metal forum..... ???
however i won't mind calling this thread creater a genius, now we know posers....

i mean loving them without having any chance to know about these bands is fine but now you've tasted all these metal genre and suddenly this crap comes to you that i love these tit spears or whatever...

Someone with a mic, do a recording of yourself reading this post exactly how it's typed, yelling the whole time.

Who the fuck is Britney Spears? :saint:

Alizee was pretty popular back here with that song, but it never struck me man... It's a weird video too, everyone is sitting down :confused:
If they play pop songs here on TV, the crowd is always going wild (and yeah they fake that part, losers)