Any Britney Spears or NsYnc fans? Serious question

Fiona Apple and Elton John and the sort shouldn't be entering into this discussion at all, it's like if someone was like ARE THERE ANY DEVILDRIVER FANS HERE and someone was like "well i kind of like some opeth and some isis." They're so far removed in terms of quality and style it's just...no. Haha. Btw, most of Elton John's big hit singles are amazing and almost all of the rest of his material is godawful, which is rather strange, usually artists are best served by getting their actual albums from their peak but with Elton John greatest hits collections are your best bet ;(

Fiona Apple and Elton John and the sort shouldn't be entering into this discussion at all, it's like if someone was like ARE THERE ANY DEVILDRIVER FANS HERE and someone was like "well i kind of like some opeth and some isis." They're so far removed in terms of quality and style it's just...no. Haha. Btw, most of Elton John's big hit singles are amazing and almost all of the rest of his material is godawful, which is rather strange, usually artists are best served by getting their actual albums from their peak but with Elton John greatest hits collections are your best bet ;(

i agree with you 100% regarding Elton John... he can go from :headbang: to :erk:

And yes, Fiona is pure quality and mentioning her in this thread is completely out of place.

don't like Britney and N
Sync, but I dig Shakira!!

I'll have to agree, she looks fking amazing in this video, the whole fetish look, the blue hair.... she's just gorgeous man. Gorgeous figure.

Last edited by a moderator:
But that´s not really "liking" her,other than the fact that people want to fuck her.

Well, yeh, I don't like the music (although, this song is pretty nice)... it's all about how she looks in this video :D

And I can't find any good quality pictures of her in that style!

People listen to all sorts of things.

As for me, I can sit and listen to Opeth and gain as much from its quality and inspiration as I can from listening to a Brahms symphony or a Wagner Opera. I guess I am a music fan. Quality is quality in the end.

Just looking randomly at my iTunes most played I see Opeth at the top, Metallica second and third is the Academy of St Martin in the Fields (playing Mozart).

Sorry for digging the topic up, but here is TEH hottest god damned pop star in the world:

Last edited by a moderator:
The only reason I'm against listening to these music groups is because it distracts people from real music. If MTV didn't exist, chances are more European bands would gain some exposure here in the states.