Any Britney Spears or NsYnc fans? Serious question

Mega epic cosmic superbump and so on. However acceptable regarding that the subject isn´t time bound.

I admit that i liked Toxic when i heard it
Anyone else who feels the need to visit the confession booth?

I don't like Britney Spears, but I will admit to liking Nelly Furtado quite a bit. For some reason, I'm not looking to shut the system/TV down or mute it when a Nelly Furtado song/videoclip is played, which is the case with any of today's pop/hip-hop stuff.
Dare I even say, I actually enjoy it.

i dont really care what folks have to say here, but. I think Justin Timberlake is an alright talent. im not going to go buy his records or anything, but he has a good voice and writes decent pop songs. cant say the same about his former group, but hes going down an alright path.

So here is my confession: I own a Britney Spears DVD: Live in Vegas. I have been to Nelly Furtado, scissor sisters and Agua (among others) concert and I enjoyed it ... I would really like to see Spice girls live.

It's not quality music but enjoyable. I have never really understood why heavy guys pick on all other music than heavy. Within the heavy music scene there are a lot of crap.

I don't think that all music have to bee serious. Sometimes it is about having a good time and not using the brain. I do enjoy all kinds of music except hip-hop I cant really get the idea behind that music (even though some of the lyrics are quite good).

I enjoy 'N Sync's early shit like their self-titled and the more obscure Home for Christmas LP. They started venturing into new territory with the experimental "No Strings Attached" which I thought was good but lacked the magic of the first two releases. I think they pretty much sold out after that.

it could just be my age or where i grew up, but i do like the britney spears, nsync, backstreet boys stuff from the mid-90's because that was when i was about 13, just getting into music and compared to the pop and rap that's so popular now ... they were less concerned with image back then, there was less dramatic stuff and controversy like the stuff that people are so obsessed with now. could've also been because that was when all those singers first became noticed, too.

it's good music for something that someone else entirely wrote for them and i don't really see any artistic merit in it, but it's not bad. i guess it's just that i have memories attatched to the music.

I enjoy 'N Sync's early shit like their self-titled and the more obscure Home for Christmas LP. They started venturing into new territory with the experimental "No Strings Attached" which I thought was good but lacked the magic of the first two releases. I think they pretty much sold out after that.

Hahaha.....u rock bro....hahaha......I don't particularly like them boy bands or Britney....PEAC EOUT

i dont really care what folks have to say here, but. I think Justin Timberlake is an alright talent. im not going to go buy his records or anything, but he has a good voice and writes decent pop songs. cant say the same about his former group, but hes going down an alright path.

I caught the concert the other night, and I could not turn it off. Well if it was on the radio I could, but what impressed me was the showmanship and presence he had on stage. You simply cannot fake the how natural, comfortable, and confindent he looked on the stage. He was in his element, much like BB King is when he was on stage with Lucille, or Wayne Newton, or Prince, Or Madonna, or Buckethead are when they are up on stage. They feed off the attention of the audience, and want to return the favor by giving the best possible performance. He is a true musician, not the type of many on here favor, but we are one of only 1000 musical genres... true metal is the best, but I have to give kudos to that performance. And he was banging Cameron Diaz for a long time.

Mix

I caught the concert the other night, and I could not turn it off. Well if it was on the radio I could, but what impressed me was the showmanship and presence he had on stage. You simply cannot fake the how natural, comfortable, and confindent he looked on the stage. He was in his element, much like BB King is when he was on stage with Lucille, or Wayne Newton, or Prince, Or Madonna, or Buckethead are when they are up on stage. They feed off the attention of the audience, and want to return the favor by giving the best possible performance. He is a true musician, not the type of many on here favor, but we are one of only 1000 musical genres... true metal is the best, but I have to give kudos to that performance. And he was banging Cameron Diaz for a long time.

Mix

Yeh I gave my mate the Madison Square Gardens DVD for his birthday and he put it on when I was over... it was actually fucking good. They had about 15 people on stage and he looked so confident. He killed that shit. Also, John Blackwell Jr. is his drummer and that is fucking awesome.