Any Britney Spears or NsYnc fans? Serious question

People still want to do britney? In 2001 sure, but now...ugh. She's fat and doesn't even look good anymore, not to mention she's a whore and has had a kid, aka throwing a hot dog down a hallway imo.

What up Opethians! Check this shit out. Spears singing death metal.
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=gbr38RQSBuM&feature=related[/ame]

i dont really care what folks have to say here, but. I think Justin Timberlake is an alright talent. im not going to go buy his records or anything, but he has a good voice and writes decent pop songs. cant say the same about his former group, but hes going down an alright path.

I doubt he writes every aspect of all his songs, (correct me if i'm wrong, though, i don't recall him ever actually playing an instrument), and for god's sake, the amount of mixing his voice had to go through when he sings live..

He actually plays guitar and piano on his DVD while he's performing. It's not like he's shredding shit up but it's a lot better than I expected. I don't really mind how much they mix his voice, he's an entertainer and that's the reason people love him.

justin timberlake is horrible in every way and represents the total perversion of music that is pop culture

britney sucks,... although i think toxic is an excellent pop song
justin is really talented in what he does... i don't mind him, but i wouldn't buy any of his records

now robbie williams,... yes, call me a big fan of this guy!!! (same goes for michael jackson and madonna, but that's a given)

What up Opethians! Check this shit out. Spears singing death metal.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gbr38RQSBuM&feature=related

hahaha.....awesome....I was in a parody side project cover band...."Britney's crotch shot"...hahahaha........and we did the same song....with a punk twist.....hahha....it was awesome......but yeah I'm not a fan of these kids....sure JT can play guitar and Keys....but so can millions of kids.....hes just famous coz he was a nsyncer...and now all the 14 year old girls are grown up and buying his records coz hes supposedly sexy or something....they all suck at the same level....PEAC EOUT

michael jackson is the man, been a fan since what...i was four?? too bad his last album was utter shite

have high hopes for the new one. he's working with some good musicians

im also a huge fan of beyoncé's solo work.