Any chance of Theocracy at ProgPower 2009?

Jun 25, 2007
Virginia, USA
www.myspace.com
Fates Warning and Circus Maximus are going to be there. It's a six hour drive. Theocracy would make it a definite yes. Has there been any talk of Theocracy playing it?

With the new CD out and all those prog fans there it would be a great opportunity...

I'm pretty sure the roster is full for 2009. Also, people need to sponsor bands for ProgPower. Feel free to put in an offer to sponsor Theocracy for ProgPower 2010 ;)

I had originally decided I wouldn't go, because Fates Warning, Circus Maximus, and Orphaned Land are the only bands I like, but I've recently gotten into Royal Hunt and Sabaton, so it's more intriguing now.

If you like historical battles, Sabaton is awesome. Check out the song Ghost Division (http://www.myspace.com/sabaton), it will blow your socks off!

I just asked for them for this year ;)

What's one more band added to that list - especially one that can wipe the floor with just about every band there hands down - and one that lives in GA? I mean COME ON! Let's see some Theocracy!:headbang:

I wonder if anyone other fans emailing them would help? I just did it through the festival's site... Anyone else here want to help out? Anyone here have any pull with the people that run that festival?

If you don't get asked this year maybe you'll get it next year... but I want it to happen for you guys this year!

Ok Matt :)

I'm going to be perfectly honest with you - I'd rather drive down there from Virginia to see Theocracy headline or play alone at a show at some smaller local venue than go to this Progpower festival. CM and FW are tempting. But I love Theocracy more than those two put together :)

I can't wait until you guys find a bassist and get everything ready to start gigging again :headbang:

Are you going to be there as a fan?

EDIT: I feel a little bit embarrased... :(

Progpower Europe is located in the Netherlands, Baarlo.
It would be awesome if Theocracy could play there (thats what I meant with my previous post)
Last edition there were several American bands like Suspyre, Zero Hour and Cynic.

http://progpower.eu/website/
We have Theocracy, you have the Dutcch national soocer team and Amsterdam's AJAX FC!:kickass::headbang::worship: We each have something the other wants!:lol::saint: Theocracy for PPE 2010 and PPUSA XI!:worship: