any chicks going to opeth?

just kidding, i know that your musical knowledge is 04239502395X that of anyone that i know. it really is. your recommendations are greatly appreciated. not all of them suck!! :p

well, i listened to some of resurrection - embalmed existence...it didn't do much for me. but, i guess thats my fault. i shouldn't be listening to death metal. but, comus...i heard of them from you. the other day i was in a record store and this amazing music came on. this lady had one of the greatest voices and styles of singing that i have ever heard. i asked the guy who it was. sure enough, it was comus...i will be purchasing this record very soon.

JoeVice said:
well, i listened to some of resurrection - embalmed existence...it didn't do much for me. but, i guess thats my fault. i shouldn't be listening to death metal. but, comus...i heard of them from you. the other day i was in a record store and this amazing music came on. this lady had one of the greatest voices and styles of singing that i have ever heard. i asked the guy who it was. sure enough, it was comus...i will be purchasing this record very soon.

i dont think her voice is "great" necessarily, but she and the rest of the band are quite unique and interesting.

Raistlin Majere said:
that must be the reason why axenrot threw his drumstick towards me and martin mendez never stopped giving me the metalhorns:p

loll oh that is how you get a drumstick. Cob's drummer didn't want to give me one of the thousand drumsticks he was holding when I climbed on the stage to ask him, talk about being cheap :Smug: Maybe he kept them for girls with long hair.:erk:

i love the way she articulates though. she has a really sexy "squeak." i only heard it for a few minutes, but do you know what i'm talking about? i think i heard first utterance...the one you had in your avatar?

JoeVice said:
i love the way she articulates though. she has a really sexy "squeak." i only heard it for a few minutes, but do you know what i'm talking about? i think i heard first utterance...the one you had in your avatar?

i never had first utterance in my avatar pal. comus isnt important enough to me to make an avatar out of it.

but yea, im well aware of her vocal style, which i said is unique and interesting. but as a vocalist overall, i wouldnt say shes mindblowing.

JoeVice said:
it blew my mind. ok, it must be the other album. their are only two, right?...the one with the black satin statue looking thing.

first utterance is the better of the 2. but i never had either one as an avatar. so im confused, or maybe youre confused.

batastrophe said:
As for girls being into metal = ugly and/or crazy, I don't really think I belong in that group. Another example: My friend Beka.

A. shes not that attractive.
B. her "metal" bands list was pretty terrible, except about 5 of them, i wouldnt constitute her as a "metal broad".
C. just because she isnt on heavy medication or wielding an axe in a supermarket doesnt mean she isnt crazy. Some photos of her showing off her bra isnt exactly conclusive evidence in her normality.

NineFeetUnderground said:
A. shes not that attractive.
B. her "metal" bands list was pretty terrible, except about 5 of them, i wouldnt constitute her as a "metal broad".
C. just because she isnt on heavy medication or wielding an axe in a supermarket doesnt mean she isnt crazy. Some photos of her showing off her bra isnt exactly conclusive evidence in her normality.

A. She doesn't look half bad. She's probably not your taste, but she's far from the usual metal female trolls.
B. She likes a lot of bands that are considered loved by many in the underground metal scene. You may not like them, but at least it's real metal.
C. While she may be a raving lunatic - she also may not be. As a guy, I don't see a problem with chicks showing there bras.:p