any chicks going to opeth?

Frosties said:
A. She doesn't look half bad. She's probably not your taste, but she's far from the usual metal female trolls.
B. She likes a lot of bands that are considered loved by many in the underground metal scene. You may not like them, but at least it's real metal.
C. While she may be a raving lunatic - she also may not be. As a guy, I don't see a problem with chicks showing there bras.:p

real metal??!! look at this list!!!:

kalmah
children of bodom
wintersun
norther
down my throat
sonata arctica
warmen
imperanon
pain
amon amarth
naglfar
grimfist
angra
behemoth
trivium
as i lay dying
god forbid
etc etc etc

id LOVE to see your list of non-real metal. :zombie:

and i honestly dont care if shes a lunatic or not. id have to be attracted to her to put that much stock into it in the first place. i stick to my original statments.

First of all, that's about a third of her list, maybe less even. I could easliy choose another part of her list:

Dark Tranquility
Arch Enemy
Burzum
Carpathian Forest
DarkThrone
Emperor
Enslaved
Enslavement Of Beauty
Mayhem
Old Man's Child
Naglfar
Immortal
Arcturus
Gorgoroth
Decapitated
Vader
Nile
Death

And a lot of those bands ARE real metal - as opposed to the "metal" bands that most chicks listen to like Slipknot, Korn, Bullet For My Valentine and so on. They may not be good bands in your opinion, but they're definately bands that prove that you like the music, and not just the fashion behind it.

Frosties said:
First of all, that's about a third of her list, maybe less even. I could easliy choose another part of her list:

Dark Tranquility
Arch Enemy
Burzum
Carpathian Forest
DarkThrone
Emperor
Enslaved
Enslavement Of Beauty
Mayhem
Old Man's Child
Naglfar
Immortal
Arcturus
Gorgoroth
Decapitated
Vader
Nile
Death

And a lot of those bands ARE real metal - as opposed to the "metal" bands that most chicks listen to like Slipknot, Korn, Bullet For My Valentine and so on. They may not be good bands in your opinion, but they're definately bands that prove that you like the music, and not just the fashion behind it.

That is a mighty fine list.

bekabugsylegs5ce.jpg

bekapirate.jpg

cute dame, yes ;)

So, my friend pointed my attention towards this thread.

1... those two pictures happen to be ones with my one of my eyes closed...one because my dog is on it...the other...just for the fuck of it.

2- Attraction is a matter of taste. The men I find attractive are usually considered repulsive by most women...so...it's all relative.

3- No real metal? Please!!! Just because I don't limit myself to one genre of metal doesn't make me a non-metal head.
While I understand most metalheads' distaste for bands such as As I Lay Dying, God Forbid, Bodom, Trivium, Pain and so on...I can't believe a lover of metal could ever open their mouths (or use their fingers to type) anything that would be contrary to acknowledging the talents of bands such as Kalmah, Amon Amarth, and Behemoth. Whoever posted that first list obviously picked out bands that didn't fit the "TRUE METAL" genre in their opinion. I know more about metal than almost all chics I know...and most men also. It's become my life, in more ways than one.

4- "C. just because she isnt on heavy medication or wielding an axe in a supermarket doesnt mean she isnt crazy. Some photos of her showing off her bra isnt exactly conclusive evidence in her normality."
--What the fuck buddy? So, me showing my bra makes me less sane? I see...

I can understand what some are saying here. A lot of chics that are into metal don't actually know anything about metal at all. And, a great number of them try to fall into this stereotype of "psycho bitch." Also... there are those girls that hide themselves behind make up, and men's clothing. It doesn't necessarily mean that all of us are.
It's pretty interesting how much sexism is in the metal community. A girl likes metal...she either doesn't know any metal at all or she's a dyke, ugly, greasy, and wears shitty make up. Or...if she knows bands...she's probably sucking dick backstage.

Free your minds of stereotype...just live with the fact that some women actually immerse themselves in metal as much as some of you do.

E, sim eu sou Brasileira. Ja falei com voce antes em um desses forums.

Eu nao sei o que e isso. Todo forum que eu acabo escrevendo, tem alguem jogando face p/ meu lado. Meu, eu nem escrevia nesse, mas minha amiga me escreveu falando que tinha uma conversa sobre eu. Bonita ou nao bonita...quero nem saber...mas...metal? E muito pra minha cabeca pra alguem jugar o meu gosto. E so usar uma fracao de todas as listas do meu Myspace (que tambem e uma fracao de todas.) Sao uns cus mesmo.

Li ^ pra mim mesma... meu Portugues ta uma merda:(

And, for the sake of argument since only fractions of the list of bands I have on myspace were posted ...I'm posting the whole thing...and if we're still judging...judge it from that.

Kalmah
Children Of Bodom
Rotten Sound
Down My Throat
Ajattara
Norther
Diablo
Wintersun
Eternal Tears Of Sorrow
MoonSorrow
Sonata Arctica
Lordi
Barathrum
Sentenced
Ensiferum
Amorphis
Omnium Gatherum
Warmen
Viikate
Catamenia
Imperanon
Bloodbath
Hypocrisy
Pain
Diabolical Masquerade
Katatonia
October Tide
Amon Amarth
Opeth
Evergrey
Nightrage
Meshuggah
The Haunted
At The Gates
Candlemass
Soilwork
Dark Tranquility
Arch Enemy
Burzum
Carpathian Forest
DarkThrone
Emperor
Enslaved
Enslavement Of Beauty
Mayhem
Old Man's Child
Naglfar
Immortal
Grimfist
Tristania
Trail Of Tears
Arcturus
Gorgoroth
Decapitated
Vader
Behemoth
Graveland
Sepultura
Angra
Legiao Urbana
Krisiun
Cathedral
CARCASS
Iron Maiden
Astarte
Septic Flesh
Black Dahlia Murder
Death
Morbid Angel
Deicide
Cannibal Corpse
Trivium
Slayer
Darkest Hour
Nile
Death Angel
Motley Crue
Full Blown Chaos
Testament
As I Lay Dying
Bleeding Through
Mastodon
Dream Theater
Danzig
Exodus
Genitorturers
Mortician
Pantera
God Forbid

desencana :p perda de tempo - o tópico em si já era retardado antes de começarem a falar de vc então eu não me preocuparia mto com isso :loco:

Beka, you're great.

( On a side note, and because I'm too lazy to open myspace, I'm going to go to DHS soon to get my cap and gown, and to get a recommendation for the honors college from Ms. Kuhn. What lunch do you have? I hope I can see you. :) )

I love that lady, I've been going back to see her often. I heard she got Hepatitis from a needle when she was a nurse, and she just now found out about it...at least that's what someone told me she said when they had her for Marine Bio. Anyway...I have 2nd, but, I'm usually in 1st lunch for about 15 minutes too. I'm graduating in December :). After that, I think I might go back to Brasil for like a year or two...I just have to stay far away from my family. Anyway...come say hi to me. :)

BloodyScalpel said:
desencana :p perda de tempo - o tópico em si já era retardado antes de começarem a falar de vc então eu não me preocuparia mto com isso :loco:

Hahah..com o sangue quente...tinha que pelo menos jogar as minhas moedinhas no topico ao invez de deixar outros falar por mim. Mas, eu terminei...minha boca esta fechada. :) A, de que parte de Sao Paulo voce e? Eu morava em Sao Caetano.