Any of the old Skool AA forum users still here?

PaganThunder

Wotansvolk
Jul 6, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
Visit site
It's bee a longgggg time since I have properly been on here. Used to be on it every single day!
So I figured, fuck it, I will do a post. Not much seems to happen on these forums anymore. I blame social media hah.

Any of the old school users still kicking around?

I have seen Amon probably 15+ times now. The latest was this year in Sweden at Gefle festival. Was killer. Ted was nice enough to put me on the VIP list. And also caught up with some people from the Bochum gigs. I wish that they played the special Old school setlist at Gefle, not summer breeze!
I also had a wicked night in Stockholm with 2 of the former drummers, Fred & Niko with a bunch of beer & Whiskey!

Anyway, may as well chuck it out there but i am after the Blue version of the demo, Scum demo, Once sent...PicLP & any cool promo versions.

Cheers, beers & horns to you all!

-V

Hello, Bro! Yes, as for me, then I'm still here on this forum. PaganThunder, I see you are from Australia, so maybe you can help me with 2 WORDS of lyrics of very rare A.A. track Thor Arise? Find my post here on this forum. Or use this link:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/threads/help-who-knows-the-lyrics-of-“thor-arise”.987304/

I don't undesrtand just 2 these words... But I really wanna finish it! And the send these stuff on darklyrics.com for all AA-fans arounfd the world.

Please, let me know if you will understand something more.

Best regards!

Not here as long as you guys, but still coming from time to time.
Nothing happens here anymore, but we can try to restart this forum.

You had a good fest at Gefle.
I show them couple times this year too, during the european tour last springs.

I probably can help you with few promo, my wife mind to sale some CD, she prefere records.

I've noticed that a lot of smaller forums I used to frequent have died down because people that have joined the internet more recently don't look for smaller forums on specific websites they just join whatever's relevant on reddit/facebook or whatever sites they already go to for other stuff. I think that's a shame and it'd be cool if this forum had some more life. I'll try to check in more frequently.

Still here from time to time.

@PaganThunder: I have a signed version of OSFTGH PIC LP for sale and as well nearly all promo CDs.
Just put me a PM if interested.

Greetz,

Andy

For whatever reason figured I'd pop in today and see if anything still happened here.
Probably don't even check yearly these times, quite different compared to around Bochum times etc.