Anybody know anything about the Crocodile Rock Cafe or Jaxx?

Crow4ever

New Metal Member
Apr 28, 2005
Haven't been to either, but I HAVE to see Testament. What are the clubs like? The Croc looks like it gets packed pretty easy, and if you're not close to the front, you're screwed. Don't really want to be looking at the back of someone's head all night. Maybe Jaxx is a better bet?

If anyone knows anything about either place, please share.

I don't know much about those clubs but the Jaxx has good photo shots of the stage and the bands on their website so you should check that out and you will have a better idea. If you're planning to go to the Jaxx then hurry up and buy your tickets because both shows are very close to selling out!

Check out the link below.

http://www.jaxxroxx.com/

Jaxx has pretty decent sight lines, and is a decent size club. (I've seen about 200 shows there, and played there about another 200 times.)

The only issue is that the stage is a little low, but there is a raised "ring" of seating above the main floor area. I'd suggest being in line early for those, though some will probably open up when they start playing.

PM me if you decide to go to Jaxx - I can, um, "help" with tickets.

Mike

I saw Exodus at Jaxx last year. It's not a very big club so just about everywhere in the club you are close. As stated the is low maybe waist high.