Anybody why to try mixing a tune for me?

MKS

May 24, 2005
ill have a shot at mixing it, since i dont have the resources to record a band myself or whatever, would be good practice, 192kbps MP3 wont be as good as .wavs but it will help keep the file sizes down and should also be ok for mixing with.

I always wanted to participate in some mixing content or something like that, but I was on dial-up untill 20 days ago. I'm not a pro but I would like to do a mix.

What format? I have plenty of webspace and I'm on a broadband connection.

The wav's zipped are 632MB.

That would take awhile to upload.

I would also like to try mixing if you'll upload mp3s. Downloading .wavs would take too long.

I'd only really do it if it were WAV's to be honest. One more vote for WAV's. I'd prefer it too if you put a zipped file up, because for that Stillrise song it was a bit of a pain to download all the files seperately.

Let us know the details of recording and gear used man, will be interesting to see what you have used and done.

is it really worth all that time uploading .wavs though, not many people would be able to tell the difference between high quality mp3's and .wavs but if MKS is alright with uploading the .wavs then whatever is cool, just gonna save alot of time as mp3's thats all.

I'm uploading mp3's first. 128kbps mono

I have them zipped into two zips. Drums & Everything else.

I will upload wav's later tonight.

One thing I forgot to mention. The guitar tracks are dry for reamp'in. Let me know if you need the tracks to be reamped. I can run them through the pod xlt and upload those files seperately.

Thanks for the overall interest. I appreciate it. I'm looking forward to get some tips from you guys.

smy1 said:
If it is a song from that oldschool band, then I'll be up for it, too!

And make it wavs!:heh:

Yes, it's fools crown but a different song.

I'd prefer to have at least some sort of guide... and I would think MKS would also.

I'd like to at least have some idea about what's in his head and preference.