Anyone feel like posting stems for us new guys to work with?

tentimesover

Mar 14, 2009
Hey Everyone,

Really enjoyed working on the paramore cover dasbrootal posted with stems. Thoughts on anyone else posting stems for some recordings you enjoyed doing for us new guys to work on.

Really enjoyed the practice and the chance to work on another project and practice a different type of mix.

Any one up for it? Thoughts?

I might have a song soon, would you want the DI tracks of everything, or the rendered tracks of guitars, bass and drums and shit?

I might have a song soon, would you want the DI tracks of everything, or the rendered tracks of guitars, bass and drums and shit?

that's sort of people's call. I think it would be fun to work with the source and take it your own route. But could also be very informative to hear what a finished product sounds like solo'd out. Ya know?

that's sort of people's call. I think it would be fun to work with the source and take it your own route. But could also be very informative to hear what a finished product sounds like solo'd out. Ya know?

I could try uploading both, but it might take a bit of time to sort the tracks out :D