Anyone going to Astoria on the 23rd April?

Raven_1 said:
Ill be with trooper if you see us im the better looking one lol

You tart! I'm the better looking one out of the two! it ain't looks what count anyway. it's what's inside! You owe me a birthday drink anyway mark! I'll meet you at Leicester Square mark Son!

Spurs are Shite, Up the palace!:lol:

Bosnian Witchfinder said:
awesome 'metal head 666', good to see some other 15/16 year olds beside myself

Well its good to see that as an 18 year old I wont be the youngest person there!
I'm actually taking my mum to this show as it happens as part of her 40th birthday the other week!
Shes a mad saxon fan and was bugging me for ages to take her!
Should be a great night I think!

Bosnian Witchfinder said:
wherabouts in england do you live? Also do you know your ticket number(giives a clue as to how many tickets sold)

i live in Croydon, and i havent recieved my tickets in the post yet *looks worried*

Heading to this, my 6th Saxon show, the Unleash the Beast tour at the Mean Fiddler, the Metalhead tour at the Mean Fiddler and the Killing Ground tour show at the Mean Fiddler. Then upstairs at the Astoria for The Eagle flies again show, the last gig there on the Lionheart tour and the show next Sunday night.

Just out from the gig at The "Astoria, London, most modern song was "Lionheart, other than that was "Crusader". Excellent gig, setlist was more or less.

Motorcycleman
Backs to the wall
To hell and back again
Suzie hold on
Never Surrender
Power and the glory
The eagle hasd landed
Stand up and be counted
Princess of the night
Denim and Leather
Wheels of steel
Stallions of the highway