Whats going on with the threads

Minion520

Minion
Jan 29, 2004
Bergen County, N.J.
Has anyone else noticed that since Opeth's tour has ended, the threads have been getting weaker and less interesting, (not like this one is any more interesting), but i wanted to point it out so that people might make cool threads again, like the record a riff one was pretty entertaining, we should bring that back, and Mr Niel please record the end to April Ethereal again that was the best riff on the whole thread before you took it off.

I thought this was going to be about how the replies in threads go GAY and jump all over the place and i end up scrolling like a sucka.

FIX THAT ISH

Opeth alone is not an endless subject matter. With new releases there'll be new things to talk about, so I guess this will be a bit down until the new CD comes out or until there's somebody too clever as to post a new thread about something really interesting which has never ever been talked about. Otherwise, there'll always be that someone saying: "use the search option," "this is fanboyism," "shit thread!," and this is when arguments start, and people here get really angry and start using the French language...