Anyone hear...

chupe666

You may enter up to 25 ch
Apr 11, 2002
Where you live
www.chupetunes.com
8232002nypostcover.jpg

So was anyone else listening when this went down? I was driving back from working out after work, and they were doing the sex contest thing. I heard some couples go in the bathrooms of various restaurants & McDonalds' (another reason not to eat there?), and heard the couple try to go in the church. I was like "NO." But they did. The couple started going at it in the church, and the security guard came up to them. The spotter guy (from the station or a friend of O&A's) kept saying, "Nah, man, we're just trying to find a bathroom." But the security guy kept after them to get them to leave, threatening to call the cops.

And then the spotter went nuts. He started going off on the security guard saying if the couple had been a boy and a priest they would have no problem with it, etc. etc. I couldn't believe the guy said that. Incredible. And it was all on the air.

So I could see where they'd get in trouble for that; granted, it wasn't O&A personally who led the couple into the church and did that, but they're sort of being held responsible for their staff. Nuts.

But I bet some other radio station will have them on the air again to get ratings within a year.

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/13082p-12380c.html