Anyone heard of Faces of Death?

Faith

got a hand axe?
Sep 11, 2001
Arizona
www.livejournal.com
Yah, I have the best job in the world.....I work for Brain Damage!!! If you like Horror slasher T&A flicks just let me know......I might be able to hook something up if there are enough of ya.

Originally posted by Faith
Yah, I have the best job in the world.....I work for Brain Damage!!! If you like Horror slasher T&A flicks just let me know......I might be able to hook something up if there are enough of ya.

Me, me!

*mark raises hand*

I went through a whole stage between the ages of 14-17 where me and my buds used to rent EVERY single cheesy 70s & 80s horror/gore movie that we could get our grubby paws on. Man I loved that stuff. The 'Faces Of Death' series never really did it for me, but stuff like Sleepaway Camp, and the Evil Dead series, and George Romero's take on 'Day Of The Dead.' That was some classic stuff!

Hey, does the stuff you guys do come out on DVD now? I'd surely be interested in seeing some of it...

well, as far as them being fake.....sorry man...I work for the guy and have known him for years...he pays $2000 a second for the footage. They're not fake. And if like slasher films...go to www.eMaximMedia.com .....look under the Brain Dammage link......GORE FEST BABY!!!

hehe...once my sis had this video called "people getting hurt" that was basically the same thign....and she put it in the case of some rented video we were returning..
our parents called from the shop like "what's people getting hurt"
i just cracked up and passed sis the phone