Question about a few death metal bands.....

i found a somewhat decent newer Death metal band (i know normally new and death metal don't go well together) check out Brain Drill, they really aren't too bad, i mean they aren't pioneers by any means but not too bad.

Anything good by Rigor Mortis or Gorefest?

Brain Drill makes my head hurt... (pun intended)

I do believe you could call it "Ultimate Guitar Wankery"

Braindrill are the most absurdly technical band I can think of, but they have Dragonforce syndrome; 1 song is cool, but by the end of the third song you want to kill yourself. And where Dragonforce's songs are usually about 6 minutes, Braindrill's are more like 2 and a half, so you can't really get much mileage out of them.

thanks for the help, seriously though, despite that you hate mortician, I may not if i listened to them, its a matter of opinion, so if anyone knows whats supposedly there best or anything, just tell me, i'll listen to them and make my own opinion, which i will not post on here, because i know no one wants to hear it

Ya got to check out Mortem (Peru) as well as Coffins.

its called myspace.....use it instead of making stupid threads

its called making a thread to talk about bands i have questions about, eat me. i don't want to listen to them if they suck, and since alot of the people on this forum helped me get into the genre, i take their opinions seriously before i listen to something. so once again, eat me.

if your actually going to judge a band off peoples opinions rather then listening to them and forming your own opinion then my friend... your not really much of a metal head, you might as well be watching MTV

if your actually going to judge a band off peoples opinions rather then listening to them and forming your own opinion then my friend... your not really much of a metal head, you might as well be watching MTV

Exactly and just because someone or others think something sucks does not mean it sucks and you should not check out the band forming your own opinion. Don't care about peoples opinions on bands or reviews.

i understand that, there have been a few on here that people listed that i didn't like, i'm not basing my own opinions on others, i'm just using the recommendations of others to find what i like and don't like, i don't need my midol. its cool. if i ask a question its just to see what people think and then give a listen and form my own thoughts. all good.