Question about a few death metal bands.....

why thank you sir, i move quickly with purchases, when i'm bored all i do is listen to music so it takes up a good part of my time and lets me find what i actually do like.

thats the funny thing, i really don't have that much money to buy them, some of what i've got have come from downloading and online, but i purchased the majority, theres a really good used cd place in my area that is cheap as hell, so thats helping me out

what about Impetigo- Ultimo Mondo Cannibale? anyone listen to it? supposedly one of the sickest albums ever, i'm strangely interested,

what about Impetigo- Ultimo Mondo Cannibale? anyone listen to it? supposedly one of the sickest albums ever, i'm strangely interested,

I prefer Horror of the Zombies personally... but yea Impetigo is pretty awesome. I work for the streetcleaner. :heh:

has anyone heard Collection of Butchery by Putrid Pile? i like it. alot. its sick as hell for one thing, and its basically one guy that does everything, vocal, guitar, bass, drums, i'm impressed. really hard album, quite scary at times, but emerging as a favorite of mine.

honestly after listening to the mortician album i got, i don't really see where all the hatred comes from, granted its not the best album ever made, its not a favorite, but i like it, they seemed heavy enough to compete with other top bands, but the production value seemed a little crappy, thats one complaint i have. anyway, i didn't mind it, just my thoughts, I picked up Under The Sign of Hell by Gorgoroth yesterday too, and Pierced From Within by Suffocation

yeah, i wasn't too impressed with the overall lyrical content, kind of weak, but i'll tell you one album i do like, Pierced From Within by Suffocation, its heavey and i don't know it just flows really well.