Anyone here have Opeth or any other tatoos?

maybe you should get a verse from a song that means something to you. i find if you get tattoos for multiple reasons, you are less likely to regret them. lol plus, it would be different. just get it done in the same font as the Opeth logo. im trying to remember what its called... i found the name of it before...

haha and thank you.

but i disagree. tattoos are rather common. now piercings, those are for freaks. lol not my cup of tea.

Freakish or not, doesnt matter anyways..

Be sure to drop by if you ever come to Istanbul :kickass:

im not sure if i should go ahead and get the O....on my shoulder im thinking. i mean... fuck everyone has it, but im trying to think of other creative opeth tattoo's, but the O...its just so great. lol

i say collaborate the O with some other stuff. i mean shit loads of people have snaggletooth as well (not many are chicks, but regardless.) if the artist youre going to is any good, theyll know how to put everything together for you. essentially you should be good to do anything else.

God most tatts in this thread are either too big or look like shit or both. IF you´re gonna get a tatt go by the slogan "less is more".