Anyone here have Opeth or any other tatoos?

goin to the tattoo'ist this week to get the O on my wrist.
also getting the EB (electric Boys) on my leg, and goin to Pajala to my grandparents old wreck of a house to find something to get tattoo'ed on myself. can't wait.

I'm not sure where to go to get the tattoo's though in Stockholm. anyone have any ideas? thinkin about the one at Råsundavägen in Solna. East street is overpriced but awesome.

The only tattoo place in the Stockholm area I have personal experience with is Tumba Tattoo where I got mine. I can recommend them. I'm sure there are many other good ones in Stockholm though.

EDIT: Before anyone asks: No. It's not an Opeth tattoo, although I do plan on getting the O at some point (not quite sure where I'd want it yet though). The tattoo is of Mjölner (the hammer of the Norse god Thor), based on a pendant from the bronze age. He managed to make it quite detailed. Even the small imperfections from the original are there.

^ oh ok thanks for the recommendation, just think I'm too lazy to get my ass to Tumba :p

as I'm gettin tattoo's based on a stencil, and not the artists own thing right on the arm, less skill is required. so I think I'll go somewhere where it'll be cheap.
I'm a cheap bastard!

^ oh ok thanks for the recommendation, just think I'm too lazy to get my ass to Tumba :p

as I'm gettin tattoo's based on a stencil, and not the artists own thing right on the arm, less skill is required. so I think I'll go somewhere where it'll be cheap.
I'm a cheap bastard!

Ok. Just for reference, Tumba Tattoo is 1500 SEK/h iirc.

My own reasoning is that I'll have this thing on my body for the rest of my life. I'd rather pay a little extra to get it done well, than regret it afterwards.

ok, yeah I can agree with that, but when it's done by a stencil it would take one hell of a bad artist to make it bad :)
If I'd do something more advanced I would never go to the first best, but pay alot to get a well known artist.

Have you ever had a cheap bourbon, than had an expensive one, than realised that the cheap one was cheap for a reason.

Alright guise
l_e83477d802b64865b1acd3fd33ceeb9b.jpg

Did you recently get that colored?

I saw that on a chicks arm at Club Blink a year ago, but it was black and white, and..not that big? I doubt it was you though.

Did you recently get that colored?

I saw that on a chicks arm at Club Blink a year ago, but it was black and white, and..not that big? I doubt it was you though.

Naw, i only got it last week. Anyway i've been to club blink exactly once and it was not for me, i'm definitely a pub person. Not to mention i was underage a year ago :p

Nice tats, Im thinking of getting an O logo on my left shoulder blade, so im frantically going through the health risks of tats, since Im an extremely allergic person (yay lucky me..:Smug:) I also stumbled upon an article that said that pigments such as reds and greens have a high rate of regection on allergic people.:ill:

Anyone in here that has a tattoo and is very allergic, please gimme some advice!
Thanks in advance:Spin:

Naw, i only got it last week. Anyway i've been to club blink exactly once and it was not for me, i'm definitely a pub person. Not to mention i was underage a year ago :p

haha nice, I am a pub person my self.

Blink is great, but only after 1am, hit the lansdowne first THEN blink, way better night.

Nice tats, Im thinking of getting an O logo on my left shoulder blade, so im frantically going through the health risks of tats, since Im an extremely allergic person (yay lucky me..:Smug:) I also stumbled upon an article that said that pigments such as reds and greens have a high rate of regection on allergic people.:ill:

Anyone in here that has a tattoo and is very allergic, please gimme some advice!
Thanks in advance:Spin:

seriously dude, i wouldnt worry about it too much. the worst thing that happened to me was i got an allergic reaction to the tape that the guy used to cover my tattoo up. luckily for me, he's an amazing artist and all around good guy and ordered new tape for the whole shop after that. havent seen anyone else since. but just in case, make sure you really check out where youre gonna go, then once youve found the artist of your choice, talk to them about it.

here's what ive got going on for tatts.

IMG_0933-1.jpg

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

i dont have any opeth tattoos. but i do have two tattoos so far. the first one was designed for me by Vince Locke. im going to get two more. probably get the same skull on the other hip.

DSC07835.jpg

DSC08391.jpg

actually the ink the tattoo artist used doesnt stay as well as other inks. a lot of the shading came out after healing. im getting them both redone.

oh yeah, and fuck you.

:lol:

Because it's hard for anyone to believe there actually are cute girls running on some weird forums like this one.

And take my last comment as a compliment.

not just cute, fucking awesome to be frank.

I am also in the queue for meeting you :D

And also on the matter, tattoo is for freaks.