Anyone here have Opeth or any other tatoos?

Got the tattoo done on Thursday. Me and my friend got it ours done together. Cost me about $120 and took about an hour and a half. The artist did an amazing job and I will post it soon, photobucket.com and other similar websites are blocked at work.

Ok so I forgot to post it earlier this week, but here it is. My best friend took the picture at his house, but ya. The picture is a little blurry but oh well.

myopeth.jpg

Currently working on drawng an Opeth-like tatoo for my girlfriend but I just don't like the idea of...

1. Tatooing yourself the "O" from the Opeth logo.
2. Doing a tatoo that represent your favorite band. If I had a tatoo, it would represent something greater than my favorite band (exception if Opeth has changed your life). Anyways, I don't really care what others do with their silly body (joking).

Will show the drawing when it's done.

Currently working on drawng an Opeth-like tatoo for my girlfriend.

Will show the drawing when it's done.

Here we go. She has being tattooed on the top of her back, under the neck, between the two shoulders. The tattoo looks very nice and my drawing was pretty much respected, and even better. We will take a picture of it and I'll show it here soon. The wounds are still healing.

By the way, the user called Discursion was me...

pics or it didnt happen
french is gay

Yeah let it heal, it'll be online in one or two weeks if I ever convince her to take a picture, which she refused last time I tried. Well she refused to put it in the Opeth Tattoo section of the official website, but NOT the forum! Huh! And no, French isn't gay; French are gay, that's different!

Heh today I discovered the "ignore list". No more cuntface.

Yeah let it heal, it'll be online in one or two weeks if I ever convince her to take a picture, which she refused last time I tried. Well she refused to put it in the Opeth Tattoo section of the official website, but NOT the forum! Huh! And no, French isn't gay; French are gay, that's different!

Heh today I discovered the "ignore list". No more cuntface.

ahhh whattt lol