Anyone here have Opeth or any other tatoos?

wow good job, editing your post so that my joke doesn't make sense anymore.

for the record he said something like, "well i would upload a picture of my penis tattoo, but the file size is like 600 gigabytes!" which was a pathetic attempt at humor in the first place

chill. your response wasn't exactly original either.

when it comes to the art of burning, crass and unoriginal jokes can be epic if they're set up by a retarded post like your first one. the ownage is not so much in calling your dick small as it is pointing out what an idiot you have to be to make the ol' cock-picture-huge-filesize quip in the first place. hats off to arasmas

===

This tattoo really stuck out when I first went through all the Opeth tattoos on their website a year ago or so:

66.jpg

Beautiful.

===

I was thinking about getting the 'O' tattooed on my arm. Not only is it unoriginal but, in the event that I get tired of Opeth in a few years (it can happen!), I'm stuck with it forever.

Though it is a really beautiful tattoo to have, even after getting tired of Opeth.

it's not a matter of originality you flaming pussy

why is that almost every response you make must either be negative, an attempt at being tough, or an attempt at being unique? i admit that my joke was bad, which was my intention. so, let's move on and never ever call me a "flaming pussy" again. also, the fact that you bash waterhsed in another thread, yet have porcelain <3 under your username, undermines your credibility.

when it comes to the art of burning, crass and unoriginal jokes can be epic if they're set up by a retarded post like your first one. the ownage is not so much in calling your dick small as it is pointing out what an idiot you have to be to make the ol' cock-picture-huge-filesize quip in the first place. hats off to arasmas

you know what's REALLY stupid...failure to see sarcasm and understand an innocent, obviously 'lame' joke. but, what's even more stupid than that is praising that person. also, i find the word "ownage" retarded, but each to his own.

so your intention was to make a purposefully lame quip while simultaneously setting yourself up to be slammed by arasmas. I'm sorry I ever doubted you!

Fuck, I was going to get the Still life cover exactly like the one above.

ah well, i guess ill just get the watershed dude. or maybe not.
any suggestions, im getting a tat before christmas, and would like it top be Opeth related, but mos def not the "O"