Anyone here have Opeth or any other tatoos?

i hate map markers and fast travel, i enjoyed the silt striders and mage's guild transportation etc. i also would like some sort of divine/almsivi intervention and recall back in the game, but changed from morrowind's way. maybe perhaps the caster is required to gather a whole heap of rare alchemical ingredients that replenish like every 2 weeks or something. and it can be only cast in exterior cells or something. to make it more fair

This is mine. I've had it since '05. My back is decorated in similar fashion.
these are the only semi-decent pics I have. I decided a while back that any tattoos I get will all be in that same opeth-O artsy-farsty style.

0000be5h

s640x480

What do you guys think? Should i get it for real? It's the one on the top right obviously. I just did it with black pen to see what it would look like. The others i did with pen as well but theyre not really opeth related.

2853317358_dbc0795a25_b.jpg

damn
i wish i could draw as well as you do.

one question tho...how did you draw that on your back??

THAT had to have taken skill im assuming

Oblivion is funsome :D

And by the way, only the Opeth O on leg is actually ON myself, the others i did on other people... goodness me i hope i'm not that hairy on my back.. (the scorpion)

are the candles from opeth's "ghost reveries" good enough to be a tattoo?
i was thinking of having that tattooed on me, with the "O" symbol siting in between the candles...idk

i was also thinking of having the full opeth name tattooed, with one candle sprouting up from the o"PETH" part

thoughts?

as much as i love opeth, i dont think i would get a logo tattooed on myself. you may think you'll never stop loving them, but then again, you never know...you could be stuck with an opeth tattoo for the rest of your life without even liking them anymore. thats just my two cents

well tbh, i think the opeth "O" is good enough to be a tattoo because of its look, and "artsyness" (is that even a word??)
and it would not be a symbol of my LOVE for them, but it was opeth that really really got me interested in music as a whole (im now a music major at the college i go to)
it would be a sort of testament to what put my life on that track
just as a constant reminder lol

that one is sweet!
im going for a more subtle approach tho
on the chest or on my back
but damn, that one looks like it hurt alot

I was thinking of getting the O (as my mark of allegiance). It's unoriginal in one sense but in another sense you share it with lots of other cool people, a bond of sorts :-D

Anyway, the image pretty much stands up in its own right as it's interesting to look at regardless of whether or not I'm still an opeth obsessive in a few years. I just hope to find an artist that won't screw it up...

Anyway, the image pretty much stands up in its own right as it's interesting to look at regardless of whether or not I'm still an opeth obsessive in a few years. I just hope to find an artist that won't screw it up...

^ I agree

for me the O is a great design first, and it will remind me of a phase in my life where apart from Opeth lots of other good things happened.

thats weird, i was thinking of almost the exact same tattoo for myself, it's been on my mind for a couple years, i just need to get the cash together