Anyone here have Opeth or any other tatoos?

what the fuck. If it had been anyone else who went against trivium everyone wouldbe praising them.Or if it had been someone like good charlotte then everyone would be bashing that person who liked them so whats the fucking differance?

what the fuck. If it had been anyone else who went against trivium everyone wouldbe praising them.Or if it had been someone like good charlotte then everyone would be bashing that person who liked them so whats the fucking differance?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing against you, I don't even know you, you just earned it, why do you call a loser someone that likes a band that YOU don't like?

Not really, some songs have nice music but not at all, and my posts would have been the same even if we were talking about Ricky Martin.

I saw a guy get the Trivium T tattooed as his first tattoo. What a loser

I hope you get hit by a truck

but trivium sucks

oh shit. all you people are soo 1337cool for being open minded.
let's get real here.
Its Trivium.

How did you expect me to react after reading all that bullshit?

trivium dont suck just because you dont like them, nor are people losers for liking them. and i dont care who said it, i would have told them the same thing, i dont play favourites on this forum and i never will

i probably wouldnt have even bothered if you just said trivium sucks, but you went out an attacked a person for liking them

^

pretty much like being racist.

darkferret you're Heavy Metal Adolf.

Ahh Godwin's Law.

I like Trivium a fair bit but I wouldn't get them tattooed anywhere. I do want to get the Opeth O on my arm though. It's a good enough peice of art to look good, even if it didn't represent one of my favourite bands.

godwins law is something about everything having parallels to nazism or hitler or something. its probably on wiki

What do you guys think? Should i get it for real? It's the one on the top right obviously. I just did it with black pen to see what it would look like. The others i did with pen as well but theyre not really opeth related.

2853317358_dbc0795a25_b.jpg
I would be careful also about how big it is in relation to where you ant it. Some tatoo artists cannot do the ribbon detail inside very well and dont bother to tell you that all of the thin ribbons will bleed together because it is too small so I would aviod the foot or someplace small. I think back of the shoulder is sexy. Its is also large enough area without bleeding the details. The leg just doesnt look good on a female IMO.