Anyone here have Opeth or any other tatoos?

I just got the still life cover on my right shoulder/arm at the Illustrated Man!
I'm getting it touched up and darkened in a month, still bleeding and stings a bit at the moment. When it looks good i'll post it here and send it to the fans tats page on opeth.com

I just got the still life cover on my right shoulder/arm at the Illustrated Man!
I'm getting it touched up and darkened in a month, still bleeding and stings a bit at the moment. When it looks good i'll post it here and send it to the fans tats page on opeth.com

I hope you're a girl. Because of your avatar of course. Sounds nice, mine is up in the opeth.com page, A lot of cool tattoos there, and some pretty bad ones too.

Alright guise
l_e83477d802b64865b1acd3fd33ceeb9b.jpg

everyone's entitled to their onions...

: p

fyi, you cant get such a detailed picture tattooed any smaller than that, then it'll just be a bit blobby. i did want it exactly the same size as the album cover but every place i went to said it needed to be bigger. i dont mind it.

It took two hours, but then Garry at illustrated man is very good, i think normally it would take longer. you can't really see, but i have a pair of roses on my collarbones, and that took three hours (home job)

goin to the tattoo'ist this week to get the O on my wrist.
also getting the EB (electric Boys) on my leg, and goin to Pajala to my grandparents old wreck of a house to find something to get tattoo'ed on myself. can't wait.

I'm not sure where to go to get the tattoo's though in Stockholm. anyone have any ideas? thinkin about the one at Råsundavägen in Solna. East street is overpriced but awesome.