Anyone here have Opeth or any other tatoos?

I would do it if only: 1) I could be sure that I'd still love Opeth in 20 or 30 years time.
2) People in my line of work (real estate) didn't think it was detrimental.

Looks real great btw.. try taking it from a distance so that it appears all in focus.

I would do it if only: 1) I could be sure that I'd still love Opeth in 20 or 30 years time.
2) People in my line of work (real estate) didn't think it was detrimental.

Looks real great btw.. try taking it from a distance so that it appears all in focus.

I don't think it would matter if you didn't like Opeth later on because it's just a design. It doesn't say "Opeth" or anything. Plus it's not even a "metal" type design. My wife thinks it's "pretty".

Also, anyone in any line of work can have a tattoo as long as you can hide it if you need to. For example, your upper arm which can easily be hidden by a t-shirt. Unless you work with your shirt off.......

That said.....Nice fucking tattoo. Very nice work. Opeth's logo is absolutely beautiful and is a perfect representation of the music.

I'm seriously thinking of getting one on my upper arm. I NEVER thought I'd get a band logo EVER, but like I said above, even if I didn't like Opeth later on, it's a beautiful design and nobody would even know what it is unless they know of Opeth.

Nice tat. I should be getting the O-logo in the future sometimes but it will be incorporated into another design by myself. Even if I don't like Opeth in 2/30 years, which is quite unlikely as I will look to their past albums which I love and always will do at least the meaning constructed behind the logo as discussed in another thread on this forum. It will be somewhere hideable though (future career).

^ Very Nice...

Dare I ask, How much did this Tat remove
from your wallet?

$150

Dave spent a little over 2 hrs on it, making sure it had every little detail and nuance included.

As far as having a band logo goes, my thinking was like some of you: even if I don't like Opeth (highly unlikely) years from now, the design is undeniably awesome. I could care less if it's "overdone". I wanted it, so I got it.

What do you guys think? Should i get it for real? It's the one on the top right obviously. I just did it with black pen to see what it would look like. The others i did with pen as well but theyre not really opeth related.

2853317358_dbc0795a25_b.jpg

if you are getting O R A L chances are you wont give a shit about a tattoo or akerfeldt

what the fuck cant i swear in this thread