Anyone here NOT believe in the death penalty? If so, do

IF

you don't want to put the criminal in prison for life because it costs tax dollars

AND

you can't kill them because the death penalty is wrong for whatever reason

THEN

dump them all on a desert island and let them fend for themselves. Provided there is no way they can ever make it back to normal civilization, let them be forgotten and outcast.

The only cost incurred is a one way ticket to the island.

IF

you don't want to put the criminal in prison for life because it costs tax dollars

AND

you can't kill them because the death penalty is wrong for whatever reason

THEN

dump them all on a desert island and let them fend for themselves. Provided there is no way they can ever make it back to normal civilization, let them be forgotten and outcast.

The only cost incurred is a one way ticket to the island.
Tried that.

Right, Décadent?

But if the island is small enough, you could set up CCTV and turn it into reality tv. And then you could send in bounty hunters or ex-SAS mercenaries and play a game of "running man".

Come on, who wouldn't watch that? :kickass:

They call me mr. on topic.

Keep on topic is what I do, and tropical weather is rather nice but I much prefer the scandinavian chill and blizzard beasts, btw are there any news from Immortal efter the reunion?? And anything about a new darkthrone? the last one kicked ass, as did the latest shit I just had. A bit painful for the asshole but a delight for the belly. I think it's the ber, currently a Bombardier and earlier an Abbot ale to accompany a glass of wine (WTF HELL MIKE AND W(h)INE??!?) fo the delicious friday evening dinner with the lovely Johanna with whom I live since quite a while, we're having a great time together and this sunday will probably be the day we get the bike from my parents' place to the city so we can ride all summer long.

Darkthrone has finished recording the new album, called FUCK OFF AND DIE, and it will continue in the vein of the last album, but more metal and more varied. And an EP called New Wave Of Black Heavy Metal will precede it. Hellbanging will ensue in mass quantities upon release.

Darkthrone has finished recording the new album, called FUCK OFF AND DIE, and it will continue in the vein of the last album, but more metal and more varied. And an EP called New Wave Of Black Heavy Metal will precede it. Hellbanging will ensue in mass quantities upon release.

I WILL get this on the day of release. Darkthrone>>>>>>>alles. Except maybe Bathory and Iron Maiden. There are some cash-in releases (such as the latest EP containing one album track and one punk cover (?) I'll definitely skip though for obvious reasons. I think I'm the only person in the world who likes Plaguewielder.
COMMAND! Sedated wound eternal

Nah, I like all of their full-length albums. That second EP was Peaceville's idea though, so I don't really blame the band for that one. At least that's what Fenriz drunkenly says. And Steady Ted.

That second EP was Peaceville's idea though, so I don't really blame the band for that one. At least that's what Fenriz drunkenly says. And Steady Ted.

I kinda (as in 100%) figuired that since I knew it was coming about, and I doubt I ever will have anything to hold Darkthrone in negative respect for. I just emant that I'll never become as diehard (or stupid) as some who collect everything with the same name on. I'm still glad I got that rehearsal EP from the Under a Funeral Moon days but then it got released on cd and that sux because I'm not as exclusive but what the hell, nekro 7"es ftw. Plus it rox and Fenrizz slows down like hell halfway through UNHOLY BLACK METAL

Are you talking about the Crossing The Triangle of Flames 7" boot?

Yeah, I went and got the Too Old, Too Cold EP, and I think it was worth it, but I'm not bothering with that other one.

Are you talking about the Crossing The Triangle of Flames 7" boot?

Yeah, I went and got the Too Old, Too Cold EP, and I think it was worth it, but I'm not bothering with that other one.
yep, that one. It contains Unholy black metal and under a funeral moon, and there's another one with two other songs, dunno which ones though. All four are on the reissue of reparing for war that has a dvd and shit too, which I also have (but it was released later so I don't feel all stupid). I got too old too cold as well and don't regret it, but I won't fall for every cash-bait there is just because it says DARKTHRONE. This fucking evening fucking rox fyi, heavy mtal, beer and all that is good in life