Anyone up for some growling?

since both you and delta will prolly be doing malice maybe we could go for combined vocs or something.. that could actually sound kinda sick if its done right

fine by me

Delta is there any way I can hear you sing? I'd like to know your voice since we might work together :kickass:

Oh man....yesterday wasn't a good day for me. We were warming up to some In Thy Dreams and when I started recording some Slaughter of the Soul, my legs started giving out. I'm sorry man, I couldn't finish malice. I'll try to get something done as soon as possible but I can't tell you exactly when that is. Sorry :(

Oh man....yesterday wasn't a good day for me. We were warming up to some In Thy Dreams and when I started recording some Slaughter of the Soul, my legs started giving out. I'm sorry man, I couldn't finish malice. I'll try to get something done as soon as possible but I can't tell you exactly when that is. Sorry :(

ah dude that sucks donkey farts

keep it up

it's okay man.. just go for it next time