Anyone up for some growling?

lol, i think i'm confusing myself....yeah, if you want just send me the mp3 of the guitars you recorded without the gp drums (since they are on time) and that'll work......does that make sense?

Awesome, got it. I'll try to get the recording done in 2-3 weeks or so. My friend only comes back to town every 2 weeks and he has all the equipment.

That's why I wanted to take on this song, cuz it'll help my endurance. Me and my friend usually play Spheres of Madness at about 170 2-3 times a jam to work up our endurance. I can play blasts in the 210-220 range but my feet get inconsistent at that speed. I have good days (220-230) and bad days. Did you like the cover i sent you?

Spheres of Madness is crazy hehe. If you pull that one off well Malice will be a walk in the park. It's prolly just a training thing with the high speeds.. being tight at like 220 bpm is really friggin' hard even on guitar. Yeah, it sounds good. Malice will be seriously pwning with real drums instead of stupid midi drums. If you're enjoying this I can hand you some more songs later hehe :)

for sure man! We'll see how this one goes first. Spheres isn't hard technically, but takes endurance. I think it'll be the same with malice (there's a lot of constant double bass) but with more breaks :)

Hey Stefan . . . I think my death vocals have been getting a lot better lately . . . .do you care if i try to throw down some D-Vox's to one of your tracks? You said you use Audobe Audition right? Well let me know what you think, you could send me the session and i could get it back to you in a day if your interested.

Here are two vids of me drumming. Mind you, the guitarist is just half-asking it, and you can't really hear the bass drum (and I made some mistakes) but it'll give you an idea of my style:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkC8RC3t6rU&feature=user[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Stefan . . . I think my death vocals have been getting a lot better lately . . . .do you care if i try to throw down some D-Vox's to one of your tracks? You said you use Audobe Audition right? Well let me know what you think, you could send me the session and i could get it back to you in a day if your interested.

yeah sure would be cool. the one song that people aren't all over right now is The Travesty.. I could send you that one if you like it