Anyone up for some growling?

lol, now the endurance.....=) We're jamming defensive personalities next. And pretty much all of slaughter of the soul (which is surprisingly awkward on drums)

hehe.. defensive personalities is such an awesome song. such simple yet effective riffing. I love playing Death on guitar all around. Living Monstrosity, Denial of Life and Suicide Machine are really enjoyable ones

hey Stefan, send me the songs with Flal's drums on it, and if you have the songs with other Growlers on them so I can check em out too

hehe.. defensive personalities is such an awesome song. such simple yet effective riffing. I love playing Death on guitar all around. Living Monstrosity, Denial of Life and Suicide Machine are really enjoyable ones

Yeah, death is SOOOO good. lol, we have a video of an attempt at Symbolic but man.....I really have to be on a good day to play it all the way through. We played misanthrope too.

Yeah, death is SOOOO good. lol, we have a video of an attempt at Symbolic but man.....I really have to be on a good day to play it all the way through. We played misanthrope too.

yeah Symbolic has some seriously fast parts. Gene Hoglan's drumming on that album overall is just crazy. I love what he does with the double pedals

Pretty decent drumming Flal. Good drummers are so fucking hard to find. Almost every time I've played in a band the drummer was really hard to find, and we often settled for someone that was just good enough to keep up. I'd love to hear some of the progress on these songs. Got any good vocals down yet Stefan?

I've also experienced that drumming problem pretty much every time I've been in a rehearsing band. Either the drummer we had sucked, or we found no one. Scavneck who posted a bit further up in this thread did vocs for the Untitled song with nice results, I'm thinking of doing some semi-unskilled bass for that song as well. If you still wanna do Malice it'd be really cool if you did it after Flal did the drumming. The end result could probably be pretty rocking

Well I have actually got about 4 days of time right now since my house is empty and I work little. So I'm going to record some base shit for sure. If you send the stuff with Flal's drumming when it's done I'll do what I can. I've got some pretty interesting shit in mind.

Hey dudes, im kinda new here and like stumbled upon your little project. I myself is a singer in a death/black band, and can do qiute deep growls. listen for yourself at www.myspace.com/soulrotband, but keep in mind the stressful production and the horrible effects on the voice tracks.

Howdy

The stuff with my drumming on it is going to be sent in about 2 weeks (maybe a little less).

@Aaen: Actually, I kinda liked it! lol, it's really raspy...so it's for people that like underground style stuff, not for people into really good production. The music was pretty good tho! And don't take it as a bad comment, I wouldn't mind listening to an album with your vocals.

Well I have actually got about 4 days of time right now since my house is empty and I work little. So I'm going to record some base shit for sure. If you send the stuff with Flal's drumming when it's done I'll do what I can. I've got some pretty interesting shit in mind.

Sounds awesome.. just send your vocal ideas to me when you've gotten somewhere. Malice with real drums and a vocalist that isn't me is gonna be ownage

If I even get my pickups in I'd still like to play Malice for you guys. I've been waiting since January 20th (the day I ordered them) to get the stupid things. EMG 85 for the bridge and Seymour Duncan Invader for the neck. It's going to be a brutal combo