are happy with the way things are?

are you happy?

• Yes,indeed I could live this way for the rest of my life!

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Yeah, I'm quite fine with current situation...

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • ... Things could be better

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No fuckin way, I need change.

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
aah, anyways. I think I shouldn't complain. I have a steady job with pretty decent pay, a lovely girlfriend and a few hobbies/interests to keep me sane. but I'm getting less and less happy about my situation really. I sure as hell don't wanna make a career out of my current job (or maybe I have already :ill: ). I feel like I want too hard to be everything and go everywhere, but actually end up going nowhere. I don't know where to start and what it is I really want to start even. I feel like I've wasted too much time and never even tried enough. And I know I've said all this before. I just get nothing done this way.

My free time is actually very good. I go to band practises, hang out, watch movies and stuff. Or at least it would be very good if I didn't think all the time how people I know have gone quite far, or worry about wasting time. I want too much but I've gotten pretty lazy I think. Can't be arsed to take action cause it's easy to just switch off in front of a telly or whatever.

Overall it's all quite tolerable. It's just days like these that aren't, really.

I'm not comfortable really at the moment, no not really. What can i say, it's just me being too lazy to get me arse up and do sth against it, eh? Well, whatever.

MetallicaSux said:
Work sucks,life sucks, metallica sucks.....What si there to be happy about?
:lol:

i think... all i want is to fall in love.... everything else comes from within.
someone wrote that "life is how you feel"...

Be patient.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

If there were no desire to heal
No damaged and broken met along
This tedious path I've chosen here
I certainly would've walked away by now.

If there were no rewards to reap,
No loving embrace to see me through
This tedious path I've chosen here,
I certainly would've walked away by now.
And I still may.

Gonna wait it out.

(Yeah, im in a lateralus phase)

Could be better, but there ain't nothing worth complaining even publicly, here on this forum :tickled:

I'm happy I managed to quit smoking 2 months and a half ago and I almost don't feel like smoking anymore even when someone is appreciating a ciggie just below my nose. I'm 90% sure I'll never start smoking again.
There are other things that make me feel either happy/proud or sad/bitter but I'm not telling you e-peeping toms :p

hmm, yeah ive had it worse in the past...im just going through the phase of your life when you have to re evaluate who you are and what you want...mostly relating to where i want to be in life, what path i want to choose in regard to the whole university shite.