are happy with the way things are?

are you happy?

• Yes,indeed I could live this way for the rest of my life!

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Yeah, I'm quite fine with current situation...

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • ... Things could be better

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No fuckin way, I need change.

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
I'm quite happy most of the time. Of course there's always annoying things and persons around you, but then there's a nice word from a friend, a smile from a stranger on the train, or the gratitude of an old lady after you helped her up the stairs... it's these little things that make my day. They make me forget all the hassles for a moment and give me the strength to get through everything else. :)
Hey, and there's always nice moments to look forward to - the next holiday (Austria is calling me!), the next concert (The Gathering, 10 March), the next party night with your friends...
I can't complain... :D

@snow

I see. Yes I agree on those little things and upcoming events, but they're just temporary you know. I need a proper plan or something. I'm too disappointed about how my future seems at the moment to just hang on to some little moments. There's always monday afterwards.

snow2fall said:
the next concert (The Gathering, 10 March)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
*screaming*
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
:OMG: :yow:

i didn't know that, thank you!!!!!!
well, im gonna be there, snow2fall, for sure! :hotjump:
*happy*
wow :loco: you :Spin: made o_O my :headbang: day!

Hell, yeah, life couldn't be better, except maybe that my dog died, my girlfriend is cheating on me, they stole my car, i am broke all the time, NO BEER, i have no future and my perants wish they never had me..... but hey, could have been worse!

innersilence said:
I'm happy, but there is always a place for a good change..
(and I'm also new to these board so hi! )

Well hello there, glad to have new people here. You have to go through the ritual first for newcomers before you can be excepted. You have to start a thread called " I am an idiot" and type "i am an idiot" 100 times.