are happy with the way things are?

are you happy?

• Yes,indeed I could live this way for the rest of my life!

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Yeah, I'm quite fine with current situation...

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • ... Things could be better

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No fuckin way, I need change.

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
im happy the way things are now, though i`m quite happy too that things nevertheless will change to better or worse. they always do and thats fine by me.

DragonLady1 said:
ah yes I'm also looking forward for this hehe :headbang:
Yeah, I'm sure we'll have lots of fun... :D
And I can't wait to spend the days on the pistes again. I'll have to teach some of the guys how to ski and snowboard; that'll be a bit tiring, but anyway... We'll have a good time. One of the guys promised to cook for the rest of us every night. I'm curious if that'll work out... ;)

oh, im sort of happy even my life has no direction and i try not to stress about it. my neighbours try to force me to move out cos i have dogs (fucking bastards!) and the money situation seems to be really bad, but still i try to stay calm and enjoy little things. how hard that can be sometimes!
ive always felt that when you have hope, nothing is lost, so i keep hoping that one day things will work out and i will find someone to love and who loves me..

autumnsphere said:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
*screaming*
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
:OMG: :yow:

i didn't know that, thank you!!!!!!
well, im gonna be there, snow2fall, for sure! :hotjump:
*happy*
wow :loco: you :Spin: made o_O my :headbang: day!

Me too!
It´ll be great. The Gathering in a church.

Actually I could be quite happy at the moment.. the problem is that I'm finishing the studies in December and I have no clue what to do afterwards. What kind of job and also I don't know if I should stay in Switzerland or not. Somehow I got lost in all this and I stopped working hard for the things I want and like.. As Crack I need a kick to start working again..

HEY, I met a Swiss-Finn yesterday.. his dad is from Lahti :D.. so there are some Finns in Switzerland after all, hehe *ggg*

autumnsphere said:
Be patient.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

If there were no desire to heal
No damaged and broken met along
This tedious path I've chosen here
I certainly would've walked away by now.

If there were no rewards to reap,
No loving embrace to see me through
This tedious path I've chosen here,
I certainly would've walked away by now.
And I still may.

Gonna wait it out.

(Yeah, im in a lateralus phase)

good taste you have, at least :)