Are there any Progpower fanatics on myspace

My only thought recently about myspace is that you can't even log in about 75% of the time because your own profile is undergoing routine maintenance. TWICE in one day? Or like last night....I logged in only to find all my friends on my list their pages were undergoing 'routine' maintenance! However I did discover 2 new bands....Transient is one of them and Todesbonden is the other. I get to see Todesbonden open for The Gathering next month at Jaxx.

Coldie ....aka Crash
http://www.myspace.com/pawnbrokersdiamond

Coldfire Mouse said:
My only thought recently about myspace is that you can't even log in about 75% of the time because your own profile is undergoing routine maintenance. TWICE in one day?
Their code is crap and they have no interest in fixing it. It's unfortunate that everybody and their mother is on it, else there'd be no reason to put up with buggy site.

Coldfire Mouse said:
I get to see Todesbonden open for The Gathering next month at Jaxx.

I'll see you at that show. If not sooner. Whatever happened to chili, anyway?

- Chris

Everonn said:
I'll see you at that show. If not sooner. Whatever happened to chili, anyway?

- Chris

aaahhh yes was jus tspeaking of that the other day. Hard for the chef to create the heavenly ecstacy that is my c hili...when I only have one functioning hand and that is connected to the NON functioning shoulder. :) however i will find a way to import slave labor and create my masterpiece...and then have you and Boo over to share it with us.

And I'm glad i'll see you at The Gathering.....barring any slamming into walls before then. ;)

Coldie

Coldfire Mouse said:
aaahhh yes was jus tspeaking of that the other day. Hard for the chef to create the heavenly ecstacy that is my c hili...when I only have one functioning hand and that is connected to the NON functioning shoulder.
Excuses, excuses.

Coldfire Mouse said:
however i will find a way to import slave labor and create my masterpiece...and then have you and Boo over to share it with us.
Ahh, that's better. Say...slave labor...don't you have a kid for that?

- Chris

eaeolian said:
You mean to tell me you haven't figured out who's ACTUALLY in charge at that house yet? :lol:

yeah...it's Scott! He is in charge and the boss of me ...till I get healed...then MAMA runs da house. Actually when I get back up and running we still gonna have that welcome back party....and I'm serving my chilli! Don't worry it's beanless so we can invite Matt ;) Maybe we can even play cd's by t he bands playing PP this year for the party tunage.

Coldie...bored at home