Are there by any chance Filipinos here?

Oh Yes, In fact i like those bands you mentioned! Iron Maiden and Judas Priest just kicks ass, and Black Sabbath, one of the earliest doom metal band around, is just magnificent.

Do you listen to some Technical Death Metal? I'm into that right now, like Necrophagist, Cryptopsy, Gorgasm, Spawn of Possession and Carcariass.

I am looking forward to have Quo Vadis and Psycroptic too...

Do you have a band?

Oh my God, Nile just kicks some really sorry ass! Their new drummer from Sickening Horror is great! And if you're gonna get some Nokturnal Mortum, get Goat Horns, then NeChrist, then Lunar Poetry (which i have)

Oh, so Opeth do have a new album coming up, better check it in their site to see if something has changed again...

I only have a sample of Myrkskog, but i know they rule too.

Bloodbath, Krisiun, Zyklon, Amon Amarth = Win

I haven't heard of them, but i'll make sure i'll check it out.

I also recommend for you Suidakra, Sacramentum, Necrophobic and Dissection

Yeah good for you for the Suidakra!

Dissection really rules

If you love Gates...you'll much fucking love Nechrist and Goat Horns. Those are the tops.

No. It's George Kollias, who is a fine good drummer.

Oh, is Opeth doing that? That's interesting. Something dark and gr1m eh? But are they still gonna do some Acoustic passages or some Death progressive elements still?

I don't know, i have many favorites. Let's say Bathory, old Mayhem, Graveland, Darkthrone and Nokturnal Mortum. Emperor is great as well.

So what boards in this forum do you visit often?

Very Sorry for the late reply because we have no office work till now because of Christmas...

Oh, Is ogrish.com cool? I frequently go to General Music Discussion and sometimes Seriously Off Topic, but not frequent these days.

I like all the bands you've mentioned except for the popular three.It's not just they are commercial, but i really don't like it specially their newer ones. Dimmu's For All Tid is good black metal i must say and In Flames' Lunar Strain is good too. What I only like in CoF's new album Nymphetamine is Liv Kristine is there. I like the Angelic voice of Liv that's why and I like old Theatre of Tragedy as well.

The Best Bathory? Man you must get "Under the Sign of the Black Mark"! For me, it's their best followed by Twilight of the Gods then Hammerheart then Blood Fire Death. I also have Blood on Ice which is very good too. Sad to say Quorthon died, farewell...

Why there's no hammerheart available there? Me, I'm trying to get all of my favorite albums for ages too!

Yes, yes, yes, Mayhem is indeed good but Grand Declaration just did not hit it. I don't like Maniac's vocals there. I haven't heard Chimera though. Have you heard it?

Arcturus and Ulver kicks ass! Arcturus' Aspera Hiems Symfonia is great! As well as LMI and The Sham Mirrors. My first album of them is Sham Mirrors, which led me to buying LMI then Aspera which i discovered too late and i must say their best album. When i just thought Sham Mirrors is the greatest...when their early works just kicks major ass!

I haven't had any Ulver album but what i heard is Nattens Madrigal and Bergtatt are great. I'm looking forward to having them...soon! Yes I like Garm's voice.

Man I like Summoning too! I just heard Stronghold and it's like you're in a war fighting against Saruman!

Hey what about Blut Aus Nord, Destroyer 666, The Chasm, Deathspell Omega? Do you listen to them? I wanna have The Chasm specially their new album.

How about some Doom man? Like any?

I loooooove Bathory. Yes, you must get Hammerheart and Blood, Fire, Death! Nordland I is a very good album as well..

I thought Dimmu's Death Cult Armageddon was pretty good. Esp. with the the way they used the orchestra..
Also, I love In Flames. Even though RtR and STYE may not be like the classics, they're still decent. Colony is my favorite.

Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice is one of my favorites by Deathspell Omega.
I heard The Chasm's new album was pretty good. But I haven't been able to hear any of it yet.

My Dying Bride is great doom metal.

Also, RosesofShadow, to answer your question from like the first post, I am Filipino and reside in Florida.. haha I was born here and my parents were born in the Phils.. so I don't know much tagalog. :erk:
I did, however.. just recently visit The Philippines this past summer..and I love it there! =)

(I tried jumping in on the conversation mwahah)

Charnee said:
Also, RosesofShadow, to answer your question from like the first post, I am Filipino and reside in Florida.. haha I was born here and my parents were born in the Phils.. so I don't know much tagalog.
I did, however.. just recently visit The Philippines this past summer..and I love it there! =)

You loved it here? What part here you went to? I am thinking some part in Visayas like Boracay or Cebu or in Mindanao like Davao. By the way, the metal scene here in the Philippines is most active in Davao.

What's your surname by the way? And where did your parents live when they are here in the Phils?

You know, you'll kinda love the people you'll meet here. Family and friends and the atmosphere of friendship and happy celebrations. But when you problems arise specially crisis and terrorism, then you will get scared (which is very prominent here)

And oh about the music stuff...

Bathory just fucking rules!

I just heard the new In Flames, STYE. Ehh, i'm not impressed specially with some Jonathan Davis passages there and some new Hypocrisy style.

Yes, i'll be having the new Chasm soon! I'm very excited of what it will offer!

I love MDB too. Also check out Morgion, Esoteric, Reclusiam, Sunn o)) , Thergothon and Shape of Despair.

RosesofShadow said:
You loved it here? What part here you went to? I am thinking some part in Visayas like Boracay or Cebu or in Mindanao like Davao. By the way, the metal scene here in the Philippines is most active in Davao.

What's your surname by the way? And where did your parents live when they are here in the Phils?

You know, you'll kinda love the people you'll meet here. Family and friends and the atmosphere of friendship and happy celebrations. But when you problems arise specially crisis and terrorism, then you will get scared (which is very prominent here)

And oh about the music stuff...

Bathory just fucking rules!

I just heard the new In Flames, STYE. Ehh, i'm not impressed specially with some Jonathan Davis passages there and some new Hypocrisy style.

Yes, i'll be having the new Chasm soon! I'm very excited of what it will offer!

I love MDB too. Also check out Morgion, Esoteric, Reclusiam, Sunn o)) , Thergothon and Shape of Despair.

Oh my gosh we went to sooo many places. Yes, we went to Cebu and Boracay. (sorry for any mis spellings) Also Baguio City (didn't get to see any rice terraces though :(), Tagaytay, Marinduque (acutally just my mom), Mandaluyang, Quezon City, Boni, Makati, Bulacan, Antipolo, Davao, and much more. Beautiful places! Even shopped a little in Quiapo.. hehe.
And the malls are HUGE! I was so shocked.

My surname is Dacanay, but my mom's last name before she got married was Parreno. My mom lived in Boni but was born in Marinduque..and my dad was born in the Illcano's ..or something, sorry I'm not sure. :erk:

Yess.. I love the people there. My mom's whole side lives in the Philippines so I got to meet them for the 2nd time. (1st being when I was 1, I don't remember a thing)
Yes, just the atomosphere of everyone ...I love it! Everyone is so welcoming. I miss my family over there.. eating all together at Gerry's and Jollibee haha. Oh how I could go on about the food....
But I keep in touch with my tita's and tito's by text messaging (I didn't know how huge cell phones are over there) and email, and they send pictures.

I hope soon to visit again, and when I'm older get to live there. :)

Moving on to music now haha..

Yes, Anders does seem to sound like Jonathan Davis in the clean parts.. :erk: .. I hope In Flames will start to go back to their older style... well I can dream. :p

Yeah, I've been trying to listen to some Sunn O))) I heard they're excellent, but I can't find anywhere to download them, same for Morgion.

How about Lykathe? I'm absolutely in love with Elvenefris.

Charnee said:
Oh my gosh we went to sooo many places. Yes, we went to Cebu and Boracay. (sorry for any mis spellings) Also Baguio City (didn't get to see any rice terraces though ), Tagaytay, Marinduque (acutally just my mom), Mandaluyang, Quezon City, Boni, Makati, Bulacan, Antipolo, Davao, and much more. Beautiful places! Even shopped a little in Quiapo.. hehe.
And the malls are HUGE! I was so shocked.

All your spellings are correct here except Mandaluyang, it should be Mandaluyong.
Never been to Marinduque, Cebu, Boracay and Davao though but Baguio, Tagaytay are awesome places. Antipolo is quite nice too but i'm frequent there so, i'm very used to it.

You shopped at Quiapo? Very brave (uhh, girl or boy?girl right?) So i expect you found many pirated CDs there but minimal original Metal CDs there? right? And shopping at quiapo is a risk. Many snatchers there and cold blooded killers, better watch out. Always have someone to accompany you. But in my experience, luckily i didn't get to be a victim even though my College school was just very near it. Oh and Recto is a beware place too.

Huge? What malls? You are saying Megamall, Shangri-La, Robinsons? Why, is it larger than the malls there in Florida? Oh i didn't expect that.

Charnee said:
My surname is Dacanay, but my mom's last name before she got married was Parreno. My mom lived in Boni but was born in Marinduque..and my dad was born in the Illcano's ..or something, sorry I'm not sure.

It's ok.
Haven't heard any Dacanays and Parreno before but it sure is Filipino.
You mean to say Ilocos where your dad was born. Ah so she lived in Boni, a little bit far to my place but my other cousins live there.

Charnee said:
Yess.. I love the people there. My mom's whole side lives in the Philippines so I got to meet them for the 2nd time. (1st being when I was 1, I don't remember a thing)
Yes, just the atomosphere of everyone ...I love it! Everyone is so welcoming. I miss my family over there.. eating all together at Gerry's and Jollibee haha. Oh how I could go on about the food....
But I keep in touch with my tita's and tito's by text messaging (I didn't know how huge cell phones are over there) and email, and they send pictures.

Oh how i miss my cousins there in America. They visit here also, and yes that kind of atmosphere. You are very welcomed and all that because they missed you so much, just as i miss my cousins. Even though years had passed since you are here, it's kinda tradition of the Filipinos, close family ties...

Gerry's grill? Yeah , I love eating at Jollibee. My fave fastfood resto here (i think the favorite of all) How about Filipino dishes? Ate some? Like Adobo, Menudo or some Isaw, Adidas and Sisig?

Yeah cellphones are a fad here. If you do not have a cellphone, you're like a loser. But me i only use my cellphone for important calls and texts. I don't use it for texting, like, 50 people a day.

Ah it is nice if you plan to live here. But me, i want to go to somewhere else...like Florida...hehehe. Man, the economy here sucks, crime rates are increasing per year, and sometimes the Filipino attitude sucks too like gossiping and stuff.

Okay music stuff...

Why there are no available Sunn O))) cds there? And Morgion? I just wish i can buy all my fave CDs, but sad to say, no Metal CDs available here. And i can't download too, because i have a dial up connection at home only. I'm in the office now, and the network is fast but i our admin prohibits peer to peer downloading.

Check out Cloaked By Ages, Crowned In Earth and Solinari by Morgion, very essential.

Lykathe is indeed good. I want to have Elvenfris too.
Right now, i'm enjoying Thrash Metal very much. Overkill, Kreator, Lethal, Exodus, Heathen and Sodom.

RosesofShadow said:
All your spellings are correct here except Mandaluyang, it should be Mandaluyong.
Never been to Marinduque, Cebu, Boracay and Davao though but Baguio, Tagaytay are awesome places. Antipolo is quite nice too but i'm frequent there so, i'm very used to it.

You shopped at Quiapo? Very brave (uhh, girl or boy?girl right?) So i expect you found many pirated CDs there but minimal original Metal CDs there? right? And shopping at quiapo is a risk. Many snatchers there and cold blooded killers, better watch out. Always have someone to accompany you. But in my experience, luckily i didn't get to be a victim even though my College school was just very near it. Oh and Recto is a beware place too..
Yes ..we stayed at my tita's place in Antipolo for most of the trip. But lots of traffic..
Yep, girl. (14, if you want to know age too) My mom warned me about all the snatchers..and that's why Ididn't bring any sort of purse or jewerly with me. We did buy a lot though. Yes, my mom was telling me she got her purse snatched when she was in college. Recto..I don't think I went there.
Oh for pirated games! (We had to be careful when hiding them going on the airplane.. we had to throw the cases away haha) We bought soooo many dvds and games..in the malls and Greenhills and more. But I didn't find much metal cds anywhere..jsut the typical like Iron Maiden.
Huge? What malls? You are saying Megamall, Shangri-La, Robinsons? Why, is it larger than the malls there in Florida? Oh i didn't expect that...

Oh how i miss my cousins there in America. They visit here also, and yes that kind of atmosphere. You are very welcomed and all that because they missed you so much, just as i miss my cousins. Even though years had passed since you are here, it's kinda tradition of the Filipinos, close family ties...
Yess huge malls! Megamall defintely. That mall took us a couple of days to see everything! Also..just all the malls I went to Powerplant, Shoe marts, St. Lucia (lots of pirated games there)..and more are way bigger than ours here in Florida. The biggest we have here are probably 3 stories. But mostly 1 story but when you go to the department stores..its 2 story.

Yes a lot has changed..I have so many little cousins now too.. over here I'm used to being the youngest of the cousins. (dad's side) I guess I want to be there so bad because I want to get more closer to my family that I haven't seen for so long...
Gerry's grill? Yeah , I love eating at Jollibee. My fave fastfood resto here (i think the favorite of all) How about Filipino dishes? Ate some? Like Adobo, Menudo or some Isaw, Adidas and Sisig?

Yeah cellphones are a fad here. If you do not have a cellphone, you're like a loser. But me i only use my cellphone for important calls and texts. I don't use it for texting, like, 50 people a day.
Oh yess.. we had lots of the filipino dishes.. adobo of course, been eating that since I was little. Menudo and sisig! I love sisig.. also had a lot of fish, lechon, and more I can't think of.. lots of chicken too. I probably gained sooo many pounds from eating hehe..
Yes when my family went there we didn't have a cellphone (but we do now) and it was crazy. Now that I have one I wish I had it when I was over there.
Ah it is nice if you plan to live here. But me, i want to go to somewhere else...like Florida...hehehe. Man, the economy here sucks, crime rates are increasing per year, and sometimes the Filipino attitude sucks too like gossiping and stuff.
Yes, Florida is very nice too (except for the hurricanes).. have you ever been to the US? I think you'd like it here or California (lots of Filipinos there) if you came. I don't know, I guess I'm just tired of living here. Yeah, the roads are quite on the bumpy side hehe. My parents are going to retire there so I'll know they;ll be there too.

Music now..
Why there are no available Sunn O))) cds there? And Morgion? I just wish i can buy all my fave CDs, but sad to say, no Metal CDs available here. And i can't download too, because i have a dial up connection at home only. I'm in the office now, and the network is fast but i our admin prohibits peer to peer downloading.

Check out Cloaked By Ages, Crowned In Earth and Solinari by Morgion, very essential.

Lykathe is indeed good. I want to have Elvenfris too.
Right now, i'm enjoying Thrash Metal very much. Overkill, Kreator, Lethal, Exodus, Heathen and Sodom.
Wow, you can't download? How do you find out all the bands you listen to? I wouldn't be able to listen to all the bands I do now without downloading...
The best cds I ever found in a local cd store would be Cryptopsy or Amon Amarth.

Ok I'll be sure to look for those songs by Morgion.. I really want to listen to some good doom.

Thrash is good too..I like Death Angel, Kreator, Overkill, Testament, and early Metallica.

I'm enjoying viking/folk metal as well.. like Thyrfing, Falkenbach, Suidakra, and Nachtfalke.
Black metal too..Drudkh (I love the new cd), Dub Buk, Immortal, ...And Oceans, Nokturnal Mortum, and Leviathan.

Happy New Year Everyone.

It's been a while since I've posted in this forum. Well, it feels good to be posting once again.

Oh my gosh we went to sooo many places. Yes, we went to Cebu and Boracay. (sorry for any mis spellings) Also Baguio City (didn't get to see any rice terraces though ), Tagaytay, Marinduque (acutally just my mom), Mandaluyang, Quezon City, Boni, Makati, Bulacan, Antipolo, Davao, and much more. Beautiful places! Even shopped a little in Quiapo.. hehe.

Charnee, I'm glad to hear that you're liking the Philippines very well. It's a relief for me hearing all sorts of people speak something good about the Philippines especially now when there are so much disappointing events that have happened and still are happening right here. I just hope that this new year, a lot of good things will happen. If you think that the Philippines is beautiful, wait until the poverty, corruption, and unemployment rates goes down then you'll be able to see the real beauty of this country.

Yess huge malls! Megamall defintely. That mall took us a couple of days to see everything! Also..just all the malls I went to Powerplant, Shoe marts, St. Lucia (lots of pirated games there)..and more are way bigger than ours here in Florida. The biggest we have here are probably 3 stories. But mostly 1 story but when you go to the department stores..its 2 story.

So you went to a lot of malls. The malls here must be places that Filipinos can be proud of. Without them (Megamall most especially), our economy will be far down than it is today. Actually, I live near Sta. Lucia, just a few minutes away. Did you go to the other mall beside it? I think that mall is better.

RosesofShadow, how's life? How did you celebrate new year? We didn't use any kind of firework last night; just the old and very traditional torotot. :headbang:

Hey I see a Philipino reunion here lol. What do you guys think of Death Angel, Philipino pride?
PanzerRon, Death Angel is the coolest thrash metal band for me. They make thrash metal sound so lively. Definitely, I am proud of them since all of them are Filipino in ethnicity but only one of them really was born here(sad to say, he's not in the band anymore). I have their latest album, it kicks ass! I almost fell off my seat reading the lyrics of the last song of the album, which is very peculiar from a band like them. But still, very cool.

I don't know very much about doom metal but I, very much, like Opeth. Opeth is somewhat doom, right?

As for black metal, I only have a few and the only BM bands that I really got into are Dimmu Borgir and Emperor. Emperor's "Prometheus" is the best BM album I have heard, though it's not totally BM.

Death metal, one band says it all: ZYKLON!!!

Since we're in a south east asia forum, let me recommend a Filipino Metal band that I like: Bane. They're really good. Go to filipinometal.com and hear their samples.

Again, happy new year.

:D Happy New Year as well to everyone!
bringer_of_war said:
If you think that the Philippines is beautiful, wait until the poverty, corruption, and unemployment rates goes down then you'll be able to see the real beauty of this country.
Yes that would make it even more beautiful :D
So you went to a lot of malls. The malls here must be places that Filipinos can be proud of. Without them (Megamall most especially), our economy will be far down than it is today. Actually, I live near Sta. Lucia, just a few minutes away. Did you go to the other mall beside it? I think that mall is better.
Yes my tita lives near St. Lucia as well. What was the name of that mall? I probably went there as well..
I don't know very much about doom metal but I, very much, like Opeth. Opeth is somewhat doom, right?
Nah..they're more like progressive. Try some My Dying Bride first for doom metal.

Oh My God, Sorry folks! It's christmas season and there is no office work. Well...

Charnee said:
Yes ..we stayed at my tita's place in Antipolo for most of the trip. But lots of traffic..
Yep, girl. (14, if you want to know age too) My mom warned me about all the snatchers..and that's why Ididn't bring any sort of purse or jewerly with me. We did buy a lot though. Yes, my mom was telling me she got her purse snatched when she was in college. Recto..I don't think I went there.
Oh for pirated games! (We had to be careful when hiding them going on the airplane.. we had to throw the cases away haha) We bought soooo many dvds and games..in the malls and Greenhills and more. But I didn't find much metal cds anywhere..jsut the typical like Iron Maiden.

One beauty of the Philippines...Traffic.
Only 14? Wow that's great, you and bringer are two cool young guys!
I don't know about Panzer, how old are you man?

Yeah, so many games, and I for one is in search of LOTR games. I'm going to Quiapo this Saturday to buy some installers and games.

You didn't go to Cartimar? The place of pirated metal cds? But there is one store that sells some original - Metal Disc.

Charnee said:

Yes a lot has changed..I have so many little cousins now too.. over here I'm used to being the youngest of the cousins. (dad's side) I guess I want to be there so bad because I want to get more closer to my family that I haven't seen for so long...

Megamall is huge. But i'm really surprised that Malls there aren't that big.

Yeah stay here girl! So we can make a Filipino Ultimate Metal party! lol.

Charnee said:
Oh yess.. we had lots of the filipino dishes.. adobo of course, been eating that since I was little. Menudo and sisig! I love sisig.. also had a lot of fish, lechon, and more I can't think of.. lots of chicken too. I probably gained sooo many pounds from eating hehe..
Yes when my family went there we didn't have a cellphone (but we do now) and it was crazy. Now that I have one I wish I had it when I was over there.

Haha, the cellphone craze! But my cell is a cheap one, the one without color and no cameras and things, I'm too poor.

My favorite is Kare Kare though. Yes, good to hear you like the dishes. Very good food i must say.

Charnee said:
Yes, Florida is very nice too (except for the hurricanes).. have you ever been to the US? I think you'd like it here or California (lots of Filipinos there) if you came. I don't know, I guess I'm just tired of living here. Yeah, the roads are quite on the bumpy side hehe. My parents are going to retire there so I'll know they;ll be there too.

Nope. Never been there. And it sucks, hehe, i want to go there to buy some CDs and toys (which i slightly collect nowadays, LOTR action figures in particular)

Yes i have relatives in California. And i think there is a Filipino community there.

Charnee said:
Wow, you can't download? How do you find out all the bands you listen to? I wouldn't be able to listen to all the bands I do now without downloading...
The best cds I ever found in a local cd store would be Cryptopsy or Amon Amarth.

But sometimes i can download here at office, on some sites sharing full albums and stuff. Magazines, yeah internet forums like this one, M-A, friends' albums and sometimes i order. Like now, i just ordered The Chasm - Deathcult for Eternity but i think if it is not available, they would give me the latest, Spell of Retribution.

And bringer of war will help me buy albums, right bringer? Haha!

Charnee said:
Ok I'll be sure to look for those songs by Morgion.. I really want to listen to some good doom.

Uhmm, that's the album titles.

Charnee said:
Thrash is good too..I like Death Angel, Kreator, Overkill, Testament, and early Metallica.

Good. Just downloaded Kreator - Enemy of God from a site. It is very good and it slays.
Charnee said:
I'm enjoying viking/folk metal as well.. like Thyrfing, Falkenbach, Suidakra, and Nachtfalke.
Black metal too..Drudkh (I love the new cd), Dub Buk, Immortal, ...And Oceans, Nokturnal Mortum, and Leviathan.

I like all the bands you've mentioned! Cheers!

Okay i will now reply for Panzer... whew!

PanzerRon said:
Yeah ogrish.com is cool if you can stomach that gore and blood haha. No, actually it's a pretty vibrant community, some very intelligent members bonded by the common love of macabre.

I'll check that fucking out. Hey, the band Macabre is good! Haha, lyrics about Serial Killers and stuff! Good Shit!

PanzerRon said:
You do get Hammerheart here, which goes at about 32 Euros. So i'm saving up for the cheap originals at Taiwan.

I'm thinking of getting albums in Taiwan also cuz i heard it's cheaper.

PanzerRon said:
I've got The Sham Mirrors as well, and it does kick ass (especially the track with Ihsahn). I am looking to get both of their previous releases. "Wintry Grey" kicks fucking ass...one of the best symphonic BM song I've heard.

Arcturus kicks major ass! But my least favorite is LMI.

PanzerRon said:
I don't know any doom metal bands that well, only My Dying Bride. Recommend some to a newbie please.

Okay check out The Obsessed, Witchfinder-General, Candlemass, Black Sabbath and Trouble, Sunn O))), Thergothon, Reclusiam, Earth, Morgion, Novembers Doom, Shape of Despair, old Theatre of Tragedy. Dooooommmmmm...

Bringer_of_war said:
If you think that the Philippines is beautiful, wait until the poverty, corruption, and unemployment rates goes down then you'll be able to see the real beauty of this country.

The real beauty...

bringer_of_war said:
RosesofShadow, how's life? How did you celebrate new year? We didn't use any kind of firework last night; just the old and very traditional torotot.

Life is simple as usual. I just ate and ate (nevermind the hypertensions, haha) and drink a couple of beers. Yeah we didn't use fireworks also. We just watched our neighbors do the stuff. And the fireworks in Makati as well (cuz we can see it from our house)

Music, music, music...

As for Emperor, you must hear In the Nightside Eclipse now bringer! The album is very essential BM!

Opeth is one band hard to define its genre. For me it's kinda Extreme Progressive Metal with Death and clean vocals and melodic/acoustic passages.

Death Metal for me right now is Entombed, Nile, Necrophagist and Carcass!

Charnee said:
Yes my tita lives near St. Lucia as well. What was the name of that mall? I probably went there as well..

Sta. Lucia East Mall i think.

Happy Fucking New Year Everyone!

RosesofShadow said:
One beauty of the Philippines...Traffic.
Only 14? Wow that's great, you and bringer are two cool young guys!
I don't know about Panzer, how old are you man?

You didn't go to Cartimar? The place of pirated metal cds? But there is one store that sells some original - Metal Disc.
lol traffic yeah. It wouldn't be the Philippines without all the honking and traffic.
So how old are you?
Nope.. where is this Cartimar and Metal Disc located?
Megamall is huge. But i'm really surprised that Malls there aren't that big.

Yeah stay here girl! So we can make a Filipino Ultimate Metal party! lol.
Man I wish! hehe
Yeah, and I also went to Greenbelt..and at first I was like "wow this is freakin huge" ..then I found out there was Greenbelt 1,2,3 and 4 .. I was shocked and confused ahah.
My favorite is Kare Kare though. Yes, good to hear you like the dishes. Very good food i must say.
Crispy pata is good also. Oh and very good mangos (I ate so many) and we boguht Good Shepherd ube! The best indeed
Nope. Never been there. And it sucks, hehe, i want to go there to buy some CDs and toys (which i slightly collect nowadays, LOTR action figures in particular)

Yes i have relatives in California. And i think there is a Filipino community there.
It's pretty expensive here though.. and when I went to the phils and figured out how many pesos was equivalent to a dollar..everything was cheap to me. I wish I bought more..and I'm regretting it badly now haha

Haven't been able to see much of CA.. but I know there's a Jollibee there.
But sometimes i can download here at office, on some sites sharing full albums and stuff. Magazines, yeah internet forums like this one, M-A, friends' albums and sometimes i order. Like now, i just ordered The Chasm - Deathcult for Eternity but i think if it is not available, they would give me the latest, Spell of Retribution.
Ohh yeah M-A is good.. I use that site a lot. Have you received those albums yet?
Uhmm, that's the album titles.
Oh. hhaha I knew that. Still couldn't get any results anyway.. still trying
Good. Just downloaded Kreator - Enemy of God from a site. It is very good and it slays.
Pleasure to Kill is one of my favorites from them and Violent Revolution is good too.
Sta. Lucia East Mall i think.
oh yeah I went there.
which one had the bowling alley?

Also ..do you know much about symphonic metal and such? I've only really listened to Winds at the most.
Reccommend me some good names if you know. thanks

I've been listening to Immolation a lot lately.. can;t wait to hear their new album