Are there still any Deliverance virgins out there?

Motherfucking shipping companies... I have to go to Borders to get D1 because the stupid shipping cos. have still yet to give my local record store any copies of it. I still must wait a few days for Bloodbath... It fucking pisses me off.

Originally posted by The Sound Gardener
Motherfucking shipping companies... I have to go to Borders to get D1 because the stupid shipping cos. have still yet to give my local record store any copies of it. I still must wait a few days for Bloodbath... It fucking pisses me off.

Scratch that. They sold out the 1 copy they had at Borders. Now I have to wait at least one more dad before I can get it!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: GODDAMMIT!!!!!!
AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!! I hate this so much!!!! It shouldn't be this hard to buy a fucking cd! :mad:

Argh! I just heard (after asking about 10 times) that Deliverance is not going to arrive to this little hell hole where I live :mad: so I had to order it and it's gonna take a loooong while...

:bah:

I got mine today after a couple of failed attempts at some of the more erratic vendors of metal yesterday! So, the cherry has been popped...POP! All I can say is, like I did in another thread, is that the maturity of Deliverance is what immediately caught my attention. Alongside the fact that it RIPS!!! :devil: So much intensity even in the softer moments. I gotta hand it to the guys they keep surpirsing me...more like astounding me. :)

I couldn't listen to the mp3s, Opeth is like a last sacred stronghold against that corruption for some reason. Perhaps I would be more abstinant as a general rule if I posessed infinite resources and less obsession with music!