Do you know any old virgins?

One Inch Man said:
Dudes can be divided up into two categories:

1) those who have gotten a blowjob from a fat chick and know the truth

and

2) those who have not and call group #1 gross
dude

maybe if there actually existed fat chicks in sweden i could try it

Erik is hereby excused from this lesson, with an automatic passing grade.

The rest of you lot should get to it. *eyes American RCers with suspicion*

Adrian, you ever read some of Azal's posts about nailing fat Bosnian goth chicks? Comedy Gold!!
goforgold_gr.jpg

Oh yeah, them some funny shitz.

What is it that leads to weird behavior about sex? Is it religion? Tradition? Insecurity? When I say "weird behavior" I mean treating it in a negative way, like not allowing ankles to be shown in public or nipples on television.

you guys have to check out this movie KINSEY ... to see how ass backwards about sex Americans were not too long ago.

One Inch Man said:
Dudes can be divided up into two categories:

1) those who have gotten a blowjob from a fat chick and know the truth

and

2) those who have not and call group #1 gross

I have a friend that got/gets it on with a fat chick. around 300lbs! we call him the Whale Rider. its almost pukeable

and to quote Mech... "blake and melissa, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S...*branch breaks*"

Erik said:
dude

maybe if there actually existed fat chicks in sweden i could try it
one of the best posts of ALL TIME

semi-related: id like to have sex with a swedish chick. but i'm married and my old lady would find it offensive.

haha yesssssss

You could offer that if you get to bang a Swedish bint, she gets to see the Majestic Møøse!

Krigloch the Furious said:
I have a friend that got/gets it on with a fat chick. around 300lbs! we call him the Whale Rider. its almost pukeable

and to quote Mech... "blake and melissa, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S...*branch breaks*"

:tickled:

ha! wierd. my wife already has blonde hair and blue eyes. and she's pregnant. and i don't wanna have sex with my pregnant wife because it freaks me out. i wanna have sex with a swedish teenager.

"it was funny until i realized that it wasnt saliva."

OMG that is FUNNY.

EDIT: OMG I just turned into an 8 year old girl LOZLZLZOZLZOLZ

dorian gray said:
ha! wierd. my wife already has blonde hair and blue eyes. and she's pregnant. and i don't wanna have sex with my pregnant wife because it freaks me out. i wanna have sex with a swedish teenager.

:erk: & :headbang: