question more for the laydeeeezzz (all two of you), but 90 dudes will likely respond

Plzdatemekthx said:
ecch, 16 to 20 with the same person? how much of a different person has she become v. him i wonder? :dopey:

I usually try to read most of the posts before I comment, but this is so spot-on that I couldn't wait. That's the exact reason I wouldn't really want to date outside of my age range.

one of my exes, the one Henrikmain likes, who is now 28, is now engaged to a 45 year old guy.

what is your take on something like that?

I see no problem with it, however their will be differences in a girl of 19 and a woman in her late 20s. I think of it this way, I only date in the same generation. I would hardly consider her in yours. I suppose this has to do with intellect moreso than morals. Fuck, I say go for it. Yeah, the high school rule is the line for me. Hoorah for still being 18, I could fuck a 16 year old and get away with it. (thats still not quite legal here in TX, although 17 is) :D

lizard said:
Tully's rule of thumb is that if when they're sitting on the edge of the bed, if their feet can touch the floor, they're old enough :loco:

nah, in his book if shes old enough to go to the store, shes old enough to get "bred" :loco:

BabyGap.jpg

lizard said:
Tully's rule of thumb is that if when they're sitting on the edge of the bed, if their feet can touch the floor, they're old enough :loco:

:lol: ... wasn't he banging some shorty recently?

cthulufhtagn said:
4'8"!? man i can't imagine dating somebody almost 2 feet shorter than me :lol:...but then, you aren't 6'5" are you?

haha, naw, like 6'1'' or 6'2'', shes still tiny!