No "E-bow" on Deliverance

Mar 18, 2002
Visit site
In the guitar.com video Mike said that they used an "E-bow" to get that beautiful tone with ultra sustain in Still Life and BWP.

I cant hear any "E-bow" on Deliverance which I find sad beacause I loved that!

But maybe they just wanted Deliverance to be so much not-BWP so they skipped that.

I just hope they bring the "E-bow" back to their next album...maybe not Damnation though.

It's there during the mellow middle part in Masters Aprentices, after the solo in Wreath, and a few other parts, but certainly not as prevalent as on BWP or Still Life.

Hey where is that moose from? It looks so freakin' familiar to me... but I can't place it!

@NAD: It reminds me of that old George Harrison video... I can't remember the name of the song, but it had a bunch of stuff like that in it... Probably not where it's from, though, heh heh... Just reminds me of it...

i just got an ebow for christmas....it's pretty damn cool

it's basically an electromagnet that vibrates the string for you, allowing you to get infinite sustain, and with proper phrasing and technique you can make it sound like other intruments like violins and flutes

Rene Rutten from The Gathering is another one using e-bow... on How To Mesure A Planet you can hear a bunch of melodies made with this artifact.

Originally posted by Darth Kur
The possessed deer head pic up above is from Evil Dead 2.
Dead By Dawn!!! A true classic. :zombie:
Well THAT'S why it looked so familiar! Favorite line: "they took... MY HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I die laughing every time.