which one?

• Deliverance

Votes: 42 29.2%
  • Damnation

Votes: 55 38.2%
  • they're both great!

Votes: 47 32.6%

• Total voters
Damnation bores me, apart from Windowpane.
Deliverance is awesome, but I wish they had the time to perfect BTPISIO so that it wouldn't sound so thrown together.
So Deliverance is my choice.

I like Damnation more. Some of the songs on Deliverance just seem to plod along to me. Not the ending of the title track. That could've gone on for a month, and I would've been fine with it.

Both albums are amazing. Its really hard to choose between them Deliverance has so many good tracks which includes the title track which might be one of the best tracks opeth have ever recorded. (and a fair judgement which i feel likewise about) while damnation is good in whatever mood im in. id prbably have to say Deliverance it has 2 of my favourite Opeth tracks on it (Deliverance and A fair judgement):headbang:

I said Deliverance, it's just fucking brutal, brilliant, amazing. Not their best or even 2nd or 3rd best, but it has a special place in my heart. I love Damnation as well, but just isn't that solid as an album compared to their other releases. Kind of trails off near the end if you ask me.