which one?

• Deliverance

Votes: 42 29.2%
  • Damnation

Votes: 55 38.2%
  • they're both great!

Votes: 47 32.6%

• Total voters
damnation sure is a great album.. deliverance has some awsome songs like deliverance and masters apprenticees that earned them more respect. id say equal :p

"they're both great" shouldnt have been a choice. I would of liked to see how close it could have gotten. Damnation by long shot for me.
Deliverance had weak spots and nothing on there moves me as much as Hope Leaves and Windowpane.

I like damnation better but deliverance has a few decent songs. Either way I think they're two of Opeth's weaker albums.

I pick Damnation because while Deliverence is very good, I still consider the fact that Damnation is much more different in terms of the other tuff they have done. So that gives it a + for me.

Damnation is just too unique for me to lose this battle. And, while I can listen to Damnation in its entirety and enjoy every single moment, I just can't get over the fact that Deliverance is ended by such a bad effort. Yes, in my humble opinion, not only is By the Pain I See in Others the absolute worst Opeth song, but their only truly bad one.

Damnation...
Beautiful..........

check out our cover of "HOPE LEAVES"
www.myspace.com/introsinger

/E
lol