• NO! They/We are people!!!

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
:D

Hm.

I don't know.

Confused smiling smilies.

Fuck, this is a great question!

I think a lot of women would say their femaleness is not important for them. I really don't know, I'd like to think it's not important, but I can't get out of it. Sometimes it's great to be a woman, sometimes it sucks. But how it relates to femaleness, I have no idea of.

eh just a minute ago reading in an interview with 'dizzee rascal'

'the problem is... for men it's really tempting to forget women are actually people, i'm serious! i see it happening all the time around me, and i plead guilty myself, i'm just as guilty as any man. sometimes i see a girl walking and then that alarm in my head goes buzzing ah yeah! girl-woman! woman-girl! that the girl is a human being, with a personality, well i don't think about that at those moments. i can't help myself either. it just happens man, it just happens'

i hear you dizzee, i hear you

So I can't vote, ffs, this is what I'm supposed to study for a year, and that's just the introduction, and then you come up with a seemingly simple question that goes down to the core of the whole woman-issue.

Another thing, no one ever asks such questions about men, their existence is in their humanity. Why is it that they're taken for granted and we're not?

magus, the pink in your avatar is slightly darker than the pink in your signature, though pink against black always appears brighter to the eye

Maqus said:
Another thing, no one ever asks such questions about men, their existence is in their humanity. Why is it that they're taken for granted and we're not?

yeah right, if i walk on the streets and i see men then it occures to me i forget they are people too, you know what i'm saying? boy-man, man-boy... i just forget they have a personality too then,...

never happens to you?

Yeah, sure, even here, the first thing I want to know about some new nick if it's a boy or a girl, cause then I adjust accordingly. Shitty thing.

ikeaboy said:
magus, the pink in your avatar is slightly darker than the pink in your signature, though pink against black always appears brighter to the eye

The red component is gone from my screen, so I can't give you an informed reply to this observation.

I mean for me both of them are equally green.

this question is neither here nor there.
i think duncan's confused from all the talk in the good old days thread. :D

Strangelight said:
hey its not me who is confused about their gender ;)
ok, we're confused and screwed. will you sit back and relax now? i'll ask you how to take care of it when i have the baby! :worship: