Are YOU a Hardcore CoB fan?

I traveled 6 hours to see them, but I don't think that makes me a hardcore fan + I wasn't the only one...
I think they rock, but I have only one of their cds, which I got for my birthday after the show...
By the time I went to their gig, I only knew 3 songs:rolleyes:

I have all theis cd:s, and I really love their music. I go always their gigs, and I listen their music all the time, and use Children of Bodom shirts.
Couple of my friends say that "you have to be biggest children of bodom fan in the world" :D
I think I'm hardcore CoB fan!

I think I am. I collect all versions of their albums and I think I'll travel some hours this summer to see them at Dynamo.
These last months I haven't listened to one COB-album. It's weird because their my favourite band, but these past months I think I really was in the mood for raw (underground) black metal.

Well.. I'd say someone who buy the same album 3 times just because they're from different labels is more than a hardcore fan. Is a slave of CoB, CoB are his gods and his life is based upon CoB... This would be a sick case already! :rolleyes: :lol:

me = hardcore bodom fan. i have been since i first heard them..they were the only ones doing that style at the time (no kalmah, norther, eternal tears of sorrow, throne of chaos, etc.) and ive been obsessed ever since...its been several years now. keep rockin bodom!

I also think that I'm a hardcore fan of COB. They are my favourite band because they play exact the kind of music which I wanna hear. I buy their merchandise like shirts and collect every single bootleg that I can get.

I think I'm a hardcore fan too. I have all cds and a fan page in portuguese about them. I'm looking for news about them every day e listen to them are so good. They have much powerful and they love what they do. CoB is the great fucking band that appear in the last years!!!

I am a VERY harcore cob fan I have lots of stuff by them including singles imports lps eps etc.
I also traveled a few states over to see them once... in milwaukee.

Yeah i am a hardcore fan!! though i dont have all the different label albums because i dont have the money to buy them and ive seen them only once live in Kouvola but i own all the regular albums and my plan is to get more CoB stuff (singles, digipacks, more shirts, etc.)i have one CoB shirt of course.i listen them all the time