Are you looking forward to a concert?

KIMMORTAL said:
Helo all..new to the forum...Just got back from the Hypocrisy/Cannibal show. Wish I was as lucky as the rest of you who are going to see all the bands at Wacken.
~Dark Regards,
K.P.
So how was it??

I thought of going to see Finntroll/Ensiferum next monday but I rather attend my Swedish course.

So next up is Brainstorm (not popular with most of you I suppose) and I guess after that it's already 2000 Decibel.
I'll be in Sweden from May 17th already, so if anyone knows of a good gig before the festival, let me know. I so far didn't find anything of interest.

Gaunerin said:
I thought of going to see Finntroll/Ensiferum next monday but I rather attend my Swedish course.

So next up is Brainstorm (not popular with most of you I suppose) and I guess after that it's already 2000 Decibel.
I'll be in Sweden from May 17th already, so if anyone knows of a good gig before the festival, let me know. I so far didn't find anything of interest.
WHAT???? Finntroll&Ensiferum, you be fucking stupid to choose a swedishcource instead!!!!! U understand everything anyway :D And brainstorm, why the fuck do all good bands come to you???

Yeah, I'm aware I'm quite spoiled when it comes to gigs, no use to deny that. And I realize not everybody can follow how I set my priorites (basketball training over In Flames would be another example, hehe).
I saw Finntroll last year at Summer Breeze, I'll see them there again this summer - that's enough for me as I'm not that fond of them, simple as that. It's just a question of how much you treasure a certain thing compared to another. You may still call me fucking stupid though :p
As for Brainstorm: I'm sick of seeing them as a support band. I'm telling them for ages but so far they didn't listen. :D

Gaunerin said:
Yeah, I'm aware I'm quite spoiled when it comes to gigs, no use to deny that. And I realize not everybody can follow how I set my priorites (basketball training over In Flames would be another example, hehe).
I saw Finntroll last year at Summer Breeze, I'll see them there again this summer - that's enough for me as I'm not that fond of them, simple as that. It's just a question of how much you treasure a certain thing compared to another. You may still call me fucking stupid though :p
As for Brainstorm: I'm sick of seeing them as a support band. I'm telling them for ages but so far they didn't listen. :D
Damn right, you r spoilt! Baskettraining over In Flames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evergrey! \m/ It's good to see the good responses from/in the US, they deserve it. Can't wait to see them playing over here again though :)

I actually just heard about a possible gig with Into Eternity and Naglfar in the beginning of June in Germany.......nothing is official now it seems, so I guess I have to email someone for a confirmation, hehe. Would be cool.......if I can have a day off work the next day that is :/