Are you looking forward to a concert?

was really looking forward to seeing Opeth, but of course I won't be able to, will be in Montreal, which isn't a bad trade off...

but at least i'll be able to see Dark Tranquillity

Originally posted by Mocika
January 24th Severe Illusion - a noise ebm band from Sweden
January 24th Rotting Christ - Enthroned - Primordial

Ah, one day before me! You can tell me how the show was. But as I mentioned earlier, I'm only interested in PRIMORDIAL. Tell me if their show is worth paying the whole ticket! And how long it was, please.

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
Only concert I'm looking forward to:

Dark Tranquillity/Strapping Young Lad/Nile/Napalm Death/The Berzerker.

Can't wait!
word
i should be getting my tickets tonight
i cant wait to see the berzerker again

Yes, quite a few! :)

1/19/03 - Opeth/Paradise Lost/Tapping The Vein - Irving Plaza, New York City, NY
1/31/03 - Opeth/Paradise Lost/Tapping The Vein - The Pound, San Francisco, CA
2/11/03 - Nile/Napalm Death/Dark Tranquillity/Strapping Young Lad/The Bezerker - B.B.King's Blues Club, New York City, NY
3/7-8/03 - NJ Metal Meltdown V (feat. Grave, Overkill, Nile, Behemoth, Impaler, Seven Witches, Darkane, Nuclear Assault, Withered Earth, All That Remains, Exciter, Sinner, Yakuza and more) - The Cricket Club, Irvington, NJ
7/13-14/03 - Tuska Festival 2003 (bands tba) - Helsinki, Finland
7/31-8/2/03 - Wacken Open Air 2003 (feat. Iced Earth, Gamma Ray, Stratovarius, Nile, Malevolent Creation, Kataklysm, Running Wild, Eidolon, Sentenced, Dark Angel, Vader and more) - big open field, Wacken, Germany
Fall 2003 - ProgPower USA IV (bands tba) - venue tba, Atlanta, GA

And of course, whenever Iron Maiden get over here...

Strapping Young Lad / Devin Townsend / Zimmers hole
Paradise Loste / Within Temptation
Marduk / Death Angel / Immolation / Testament
Satyricon / Mortiis / Khold

I just found out that OPETH and MADDER MORTEM are going on a big European tour. They will visit many cities...and they will also come to Austria. BUT THEY APPARENTLY WON'T COME TO VIENNA!? How can this be? How can they leave out the capital? They only have one gig scheduled and it's in another state of Austria in a town called Graz. I can't believe this!!! :cry:

TOMORROW!! NILE! DARK TRANQUILLITY! NAPLAM DEATH! STRAPPING YOUNG LAD!!!! AND.....MY NEWFOUND FAV.....THE BERZERKER!!:headbang: Its gonna be awsome!:D

not sure if I should go and see Paradise Lost. They pretty much sucked live every time I saw them. I'm going to see Subway To Sally again ( :rolleyes: ) in March. There are some other bands I might consider but I know nothing for sure yet.