• No reservations of any sort

Votes: 21 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
Okay i know it's 216 days till Karaoke Night, 217 days till The Showcase, and 218 days till the actual festival, but i was just wondering who has made reservations for hotels and which ones, and who has made airline Reservations.

Still haven't made airline reservations. Hoping to use flyer miles to save me money. Have a reservation at the Best Western. Though there's another hotel I'd really like to get a reservation for.

I have my Gold Badge (2 each) confirmation number. Thanks Mrs. Harveston! :)

I'll be staying where I do every year - Casa de Hoyt - in the heart of idyllic Paulding County. ;)

And I'll be piloting Chevy Aveo non-stop from Hiram, GA each night of the festival. :cool:

and I am sooo ready! :headbang:

I live in Nashville so I will be driving the day of the showcase. Hotel, I will stay at the Courtyard. I have so many reward points earned since I travel so much. I am looking forward to seeing everyone.

Brand

I have badges and rooms at TWO hotels reserved... still waiting on airline tix, until one of the GOOD sale fares comes up.

I will be driving in from TN with Edgeofthorns. I have a 2 level suite reserved in the buckhead area. I had completely forgot that tickets go on sale this weekend until edgeof thorns shot me an email yesterday reminding me.

Gold badges. They cost more, are sold in advance, & give you a few perks. About the only way to actually get them is to just purchase them if a gold badge member can't go. They sign over the rights to the tickets to you. You can also get on a waiting list but I've heard it's gigantic so it could be years before you move up far enough to actually get a badge.

Room booked at the Best Western since the day the date of the festival was announced. I think the rooms for BW were booked up completely by the end of that day.
No need for airline reservations, but I do still need to book our rental car for driving down from Baltimore (actually, Jaxx - Springfield, VA post the Sonata Arctica show) on Wednesday night/Thursday very early morning.
There are a few other provisions :Smokin: :kickass: :D as well as spending money that I need to secure prior to the festival, but all that will come in due time I suppose. :headbang: